PDA

View Full Version : Nokia restoring

levartemit
27-05-2002, 04:35 AM
I had two dead phones, and managed to recover them both completely and even upgrade the software! Has anyone else had difficulties with this? If i get enough replies, I shall post a guide step by step how to do it. Cheers to all the past posts that helped on the way

evil01
05-06-2002, 06:09 AM
:( My friend tried to unlock 3310 v.418 and he destroyed it. It doesn't turn on !!! I've tried to flash few times but i didn't managed to do it. If you could help me it would br gr8 !!!
Thnx

slikmik
05-06-2002, 04:55 PM
I there mate,

If possible yes do a guide it'll help a lot of people me included! :-)

Thanks
Mike

p.s. Any chance in your guide you could include the upgrade flashes and details about start addresses etc pleeeeease..... ;^)

levartemit
05-06-2002, 09:15 PM
yea that was the prob I had too, if u flash at the wrong addresses it does that. What i did was flashed the eeprom as well, with a virgin eeprom image u can find on the net, and used rolis v4.77 to first flash the eeprom, then mcu+ppm package. There are various sites thru here that will allow you to do that. I will give a fuller explanation, should you need it. You will also need eepromtools 3.1 to update FAID then unlock and restore the IMEI. See the download area on this site for this software. Let me know how u get on, and shall do a guide in a week or so when i aint workin. Regards