PDA

View Full Version : Mitsubishi G310 unlock

hafftrak
29-05-2002, 04:15 AM
I have Martech's 1.4 unlocker and have successfully unlocked a lot of Mitsubishi G310's but recently they have been putting in new firmware in their G310 and I am seriously damaging these phones. I was wondering if anyone knew a solution.

Thank you.

22-06-2002, 03:34 PM
Microcell ? and what firmware ?...

hafftrak
22-06-2002, 04:31 PM
Actually, I don't know how to check the firmware of the G310. And yes, Microcell.

It has been damaging the phones. Now the screen just go black and turn off when powered on. It seemed to unlock the older firmware but now all newer firmware it has not been successful.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

22-06-2002, 04:40 PM
I don't know how to repair it but I figure out now they have a new software to lock that phone (for Microcell ) , special it is new firmware... and Do you know that phone is discontinued ?
If I have any thing . I will let you know

hafftrak
22-06-2002, 04:44 PM
Yes, I know it's discontinued but I can pick them up very cheap from Microcell but I need to unlock them and put them on Rogers AT&T.

I kinda figured they put new firmware in thier phones. I actually just aquired some simple software that has been unlocking newer ones but I need to know the latest firmware.

Can you help? Thanks

23-06-2002, 02:31 AM
I think I know the guy who lock that phone. And He said He don't have the software to unlock it , only lock software... and He is not going to give it to me....sorry...
Why don't you just get that phone directly from the seller...maybe it cheap and you don't have to unlock it....it come from USA

stl_nvrs
08-07-2002, 09:37 PM
I don't have a clue about the firmware, but what
is the serial port pinout? And do they use ascii to transfer text messages to and from the computer to the g310....

salemcell
14-09-2002, 07:21 AM
i need mitsubishi g310 unlock software and cable
anyone have this or access to this email [email protected]
need is extremely urgent

gfrajkor
07-06-2004, 10:00 AM
a site at
www.globalunlock.com
in toronto, canada, claims to have ways to unlock most celfones. at prices ranging from $25 to $75 depending on the model. The g310 is not specifically mentioned but you can fone or email and find out if they unlock it.
Another site
www.Gsm-Software.net
also claimed to be able to unlick g310s but when try to access it, the browser says it cannot find the site. Nor does email to the person in charge get through. the host is not found. I don't know if this is a temporary problem, because just three days ago I got an email from the guy at the site asking me what I wanted done and saying he had software to do it.

[email protected]

gfrajkor
07-06-2004, 10:07 AM
This site in Alberta, Canada, sells data cable for Mitsubishi g310 fones. It also seems to offer an unlock service.

http://www.cellularfx.ab.ca/itemdrilldown.cfm?category=UNLOCK&stype=cat&item=877

However, my attempts to give them money are frustrated by their website. It keeps telling me to set my browser to allow cookies, which my browser actually does and never has had problems before anywhere (it is Mozilla 1.7).
So I have given up on them. Probably it is one of those sites that uses Microsoft software and sells to no other customers.

[email protected]