PDA

View Full Version : Use Rolis Flasher 4.79 "External Loaders Feature" to flash DCT4

jlfarinha
19-06-2003, 04:52 AM
Hi!

I was wondering what does Rolis Flasher 4.79 "Use External Loaders" is for. I've looked arround and I can't get information on that anywhere.

If I'm thinking straight, rolis has inspired it's work on Dejan's Flasher. If so, can we mark this option and create a subfolder named "LOADERS" (like the one "partials") and put there the loaders for DCT4?

I've seen that in version 5.14 of Rolis Flasher this option has disappeared. Anyone has any ideas how does it work and, better still, has some kind of reference on Rolis Flasher besides the one that is in "About" program menu?

Thanks.

Alinus
19-06-2003, 07:58 AM
Rolis is DCT 3 flasher. Has nothing to do with DCT 4.

Go read some old posts.

jlfarinha
19-06-2003, 06:46 PM
I did Alinus. And I know it's for DCT3. I was just wondering about the option "Use External Flash loaders", and what it is for. I'll get to it.

I built my ouwn cables for DCT3. I'm using a Griffin's Box for DCT4. Either I got lazy or the information wasn't so abbundant about DCT4 flasher, so I payed for the box, cables and connectors.

I'm doing this as a hobbie, and have a great deal of time and effort before me, but I want to go further, I'm getting passionate about it.

So,... I'll be arround this forum for as long as I'm welcome here. I'm sure that will be for long.

Take care.

P.s.: And, if you can indicate me any any reference on DCT4 Flashing algo and/or DCT3 Flashing algo and/or Rolis / Knok flasher, I'd appreciate it.