View Full Version : Can anbody calculate unlock code for T192?
siewa26
19-06-2003, 11:14 AM
Hello.
I've got Motorola T192 locked to 26003,
IMEI is: 449279 08 543491 7
If somebody will be so kind and calculate special unlock code for me I would be very thanksfull.
BR and TIA
Sebastian
[email protected]
IMEI : 449279085434917
Special Code : 39993130
Lock Code : 20447501
Best Regards 1ST
superman
01-07-2003, 12:05 PM
1ST:
I sent u 200 usd where is my software?
R U A CHEAT?
superman
02-07-2003, 11:25 AM
I sent him 200 USD via WU and he does not respond anymore, someone beat him up. Beware dont deal with this cheat. He is the 1ST dishonest one I met on the web.
timukas
10-07-2003, 04:30 PM
Hy
I have to a T192
The IMEI is : 449279084821965
The network is Tele2 or something.
But how to get the network provider code
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.