PDA

View Full Version : Contact Service - 3330 v3.12 - Fixed but...

slikmik
03-06-2002, 01:30 AM
Hello everyone,

Got a 3330 v3.12 - had it given to me with the usual Contact Service error on it, downloaded full flash off net. flashed it to fone, worked fine, except the GAMES menu (entering it) caused the mobile to crash!

Obviously a software issue, i was intrigued into if anyone else has had this problem??

If in the million to one chance i have that someone reading this will have a 3330 v3.12 full flash from 200 - 600 then could you please mail it to me? pretty please :-)

It'd be a lifesaver as i cant find another full flash ANYWHERE on the net, im thinking of putting together a web page, hosted on my home pc (i got broadband - pc is on 24/7) with ALL flashes for EVERY nokia phone, as i will have them all within the week as im buying a cd with them all on.
Watch this space!

Hope somebody out there has the heart (and the flash!) to help me out...

Thanks guys and gals
Mike - www.UnlockThatNokia.co.uk - www.MEGAred.org.uk

windbreaker
03-06-2002, 04:19 AM
hi try using nk profile press SET DEFAULTS and restart the phone hope it works...

slikmik
03-06-2002, 01:42 PM
Hi guys

Cheers 4 the info windbreaker, tried it but no difference mate

I tried various other possible full flashes i found around the net
None worked - fone woudnt switch on

So i reflashed the 200 - 600 backup that worked but had a dodgy games menu and it didnt switch on!!! and still doesnt

How can this be??? Its the same addresses as before and none of the other flashes went over 600 or before 200 - anyone help me out please??

Mike