PDA

View Full Version : How to make one logo to all operators ?

MaciejKa
22-06-2003, 01:57 PM
Is it possible? How create one operator logo to all network operators. I know that it's necessary modufy flashfile. How find logo area on display in DCT-3 flash files.? For example in 8250?

Any ideas?

Thanks !

bobl
22-06-2003, 08:16 PM
I believe the custom operator logo is stored on the phone for a single operator code.

I.e. if you have a custom logo on 234-10 (O2). Then change sims to 234-30 (T-Mobile)...then reupload a custom logo...THEN switch back to O2 you will no longer have the first custom logo.

If that makes any sense, it means that you cannot have more than one logo for more than one network.

:D

Of course you could prove me wrong by trying the above (I don't have 2 logos to hand ;)

Gluck

Bob

phantom2002
22-06-2003, 08:41 PM
why can't we edit the operator logo in the flash ? or is that purely text only stuff ?

Regards

bobl
23-06-2003, 01:28 PM
I thought about editing the flash but I have a feeling that it is more to editing that simply replacing the bitmap...

Although I can't back that up since I still don't have the flashes on my machine, I believe that you would need to edit the flash so it displayed the operator logo (custom) whatever the network.

Cheers

Bob

bobl
23-06-2003, 01:30 PM
I thought about editing the flash but I have a feeling that is more to editing that simply replacing the bitmap...

Although I can't back that up since I still don't have the flashes on my machine, I believe that you would need to edit the flash so it displayed the operator logo (custom) whatever the network.

Cheers

Bob