PDA

View Full Version : 3310 No Signal, a general problem?

Sdriver^
04-06-2002, 05:57 PM
Hey guys, I don't post much but I monitor consistantly.

Well, I have an 8250, which I've done a bit of this and that to, numerous mods, but geez that phone can be a pain in the ass to modify when half the software hardly support it. ;)

Anyways, I have a 3310 and I simply can not receive signal. Upon startup, and after the Sim is loaded, I get reception and operator logo for about 3 seconds, followed by complete signal loss.

I've tried software updates, and I've tried IMEI modification (even considering the phone was, indeed legit). This phone is starting to get on my nerves, and at the moment only serves as a demonstrational device for the new 3315 software platform.

Please, any help would be greatly appreciated. I want signal damn it! Heh ;)

Kudos to NokDoc for a spectacular knowledge base! ;D

Thanks,
Kris

Trax
04-06-2002, 09:12 PM
Might be worth tring another Aerial

windbreaker
05-06-2002, 01:36 AM
hi just want to ask what software you used in calculating faid after flashing and changing imei?

Sdriver^
05-06-2002, 05:38 AM
It is not an aerial problem - I have checked, and tried this previously..

Any other ideas? It could be a physical problem. Any suggestions, or confident advice greatly appreciated ;)

Thanks,
Kris

hudy
10-06-2002, 12:36 AM
I used 3310 5.47 downloaded from kickme.to-dd69 it worked for me I was having similar problems that flash curred them soon as you start noktool1.8 you will see the difference your iemi is intact the phone is unlocked so just reset faid turn the phone of and back on do a full factory reset then use Pclocals to put your 3315 fetures back in the menus
hope this helps