PDA

View Full Version : how delete logo operator from desktop on nokia 6610

crymin
24-06-2003, 01:51 PM
Hi everybody and sorry for my long subject...
I want to know how I can delete the operator logo from my desktop cause it is just over Laetitia Casta's face and it's not too good... when I go in Setting - Display Setting and push operator logo it tell me no logos in phone memory...
Pls help me
Tnx ;)

Romeo26222
24-06-2003, 02:36 PM
send to your phone another logo but select the any other network than the one you have

eg.if you are using O2..send logo to ur fone and select the target network as Vodafone

crymin
24-06-2003, 04:55 PM
dear Romeo tnx 4 ur explaine but I've not understand all... how can I send other logo, nokia suite can't do it, and whats the meaning of eg.if or O2? Sorry could U explaine me again?
Byez

Romeo26222
24-06-2003, 08:18 PM
at first you must know that the operator logo is only for a certain one network so if you have a logo and you changed the sim card with another one for another GSM company the logo will not appeare
and this is the trick as you can't delete your logo you just need to send to your phone another logo but when you send this logo you should select any other target network than the one you already have so the phone will save this logo for the selected GSM you selected and that will make your logo disappeare

If you have a cable use the program you are using for uploading the logo but before uploading look at the options and select any othere target network...

and try this code it works in some fones
*#67705646#

if nothing helps PM me with ur mobile number and your operator name and I will send the logo for you

cprafferty
24-06-2003, 08:54 PM
do you have wap?

if so got to this address

http://tampere.as/logo/imglogo/default.asp?id=8&tyyppi=12

you will have a clear logo

@Romeo26222

the nokia series 40 nokia don't use operator codes to assign logos it just ON or OFF

*#67705646# this code does NOT work on the DCT-4

comet2
25-06-2003, 04:54 AM
@crymin

try upload blank(grafix) .gif file and set as operator logo

used mobile browser (logomanager) drag the .gif file to grafix folder and right clik set to operator logo

crymin
25-06-2003, 12:12 PM
Tnx to all, I'll try then I'll tell what's up :cool: