PDA

View Full Version : help me build N3650.com!

3650Phr34k
25-06-2003, 04:51 PM
Hello everyone, i wanted to provide a website with only the highest quality content available for free to everyone in the world and I would like your help. This site isn't just for the N3650, but for all cell phones.

I am accepting only polyphonic ringtones, and no, midis (unless they are exceptional) will not be accepted. MIDI polyfi ringtones still sound like a computer video game, I will accept MP3 and WAV files, or music that sounds like real music. None of this beep beep meep crap. This way, everyone can get only the best ringtones without sorting through a bunch of secondary ones.

Animated GIFS/JPEGS, still JPEGS/GIFS, video clips, programs (games/apps), links to other sites, and so fourth would be greatly appreciated. I have setup a good sized mailbox at: [email protected]. Please E-mail me anything you think would be helpfull to other users. Thank you in advance, and yes, I will be linking to this site. :)

3650Phr34k
25-06-2003, 04:52 PM
Also, if anyone has a website template or would like to help design the site, it woudl also be greatly appreciated. My other site is http://www.theacademy2004.com, however this is going to be nothign like n3650.com. Anyone who wants to create a front or any page for me, you can also email me that too. Thanks again.:cool:

Alinus
25-06-2003, 05:59 PM
Moved to links...