PDA

View Full Version : To xeros (3315)



aikon
06-06-2002, 12:35 PM
Hi!

i've been looking 4 a 3315 full flash (mcu+ppm+eeprom).

Can you post it here.
Thanks a lot.

xeros
06-06-2002, 02:04 PM
I'll post it for You tommorow.
I don't have it right now.

But if You'd like to 'upgrade' 3310 to 3315 just change Bit 30 of Product Code (with never software 5.45 or 5.47).

Regards...

xeros
07-06-2002, 01:51 PM
@aikon

Give me Yours e-mail and I'll post it to You because I've got problems with posting files to this forum.

slikmik
07-06-2002, 06:06 PM
Hiya,

please could you mail it to me also then i'll place it on this forum and on my site also www.UnlockThatNokia.co.uk

Whats this about the bit value 30??????

Possibly have instructions on how to do this??? What software etc...

My email ---> [email protected]

thanks
Mike

xeros
09-06-2002, 09:27 AM
@slikmik

You can do this with PC Locals :-)
But be carefull... and do the full backup first...

Regards...

hudy
10-06-2002, 12:21 AM
get your flash from kickme.to-dd69 its all one flash works 100% for me

hudy
10-06-2002, 12:23 AM
sorry I should have said I used 3310 v5.47 it has all the features of the 3315 but you have all the tone names intact.

treazoNOKIA
10-06-2002, 01:57 AM
hi there, i have used a full backup, seperate mcu, ppm and eeprom and have found that the tone names are all in tact....it may be the file you are using or maybe it has been modified with more tones etc...

xeros
10-06-2002, 07:11 AM
The flash which I've got hasn't this bug.

@slikmik

I've posted the flash to You (package N (with Polish T9)).

Regards...

hudy
10-06-2002, 09:59 AM
I was starting to wonder if my 3315 flash was no good, glad i found the 3310 5.47 cos that was no problem at all also I flashed a 3310 that you could'nt hear the calling party, thought it must be a hardware fault but it curred that as well
cheers for your input.:D