PDA

View Full Version : Software Reading/Writing Flash Files

phonedudes
08-06-2002, 03:35 AM
Well.... If your a GSM user READ NO MORE since you have PLENTY of stuff out there...

Were looking for something that works with TDMA/CDMA model phones to Read/Write Flash files other than Wintesla.

Were still using Tesla(w/dongle) to read/write but would like to be able to do so without using a license every time.

So far our request to any of the authors of FLASHING SOFTWARE
have turned up NULL... We will just ASSUME they are chicken of the challenge to be able to successfully do it :)

We have been able to read a few phones with Dejan 1.00b and Flash Reader but not very many nor have we been able to write a flash unless using Wintesla.

The flash chips are the same both the boot and flash loaders are the same. The problem is the Gsm soft checks some header information which obviously differs from the TDMA/CDMA progz so the progz just quit.

Anyone with any information would be appreciated

Phonedudes

:-D

Silva
25-06-2002, 03:47 PM
Dear friends,
as promised, they follow the flash files lowered of the 5180 enclosed and also the screens of the knok-phoenix during the reading.
I am using the bootloader of the wintesla and cable fls1. I didn't still record the files lowered in another phone but I will make this as soon as it is I possible and I will post the obtained results here.
Greetings the whole ones,
Silva.

Silva
26-06-2002, 06:38 AM
excuse me,
I went a fool.
I had not checked the files such an it went to my euphoria.
Sorry,
Silva.

Silva
26-06-2002, 04:31 PM
Dear friends,
I really went unhappy when not checking the content of the files read with the knok of the phones 5180 and 6120. I just checked its size and as this resembled the expected, I believed that was everything correct, not worrying in checking its content. But I would like to say that this didn't make to give up nor it is going will make me to give up of the experiences. To the opposite, this gives me reasons to continue until that I discover what is wrong.
I count with the understanding of everybody.
I´m sorry.
Greetings,
Silva.