PDA

View Full Version : Total Tool 1.9 Just a DIV game!

Salami1_1
28-06-2003, 01:33 PM
Hello,

You by now already heard all about Total Tool update 1.90.

Well.. Think about this.. total tool is a crack not an official product.. the original author is not making ANY money out of this.. and still.... there is an update.. hmmm doesn't that make you think?

The product is NOT totally useless BUT
do not try to flash T600 :) Mr zulea made 'a little joke'
It writes imei and GDFS will be fucked
and how convenient.... it can be only fixed by: Empty Board flasher.. made by....... Zulea...

Also do not try 'Clear Codes'
then you will get 4 locks closed and it can't be repaired so far..

and of course.. knowing mr Zulea (div) watch out for more tricks :D This may be not ALL!!

WBR

Alinus
29-06-2003, 04:06 PM
T600 EMPTY BOARDS MAKER IS A SMARTTOOL.NET PRODUCT IF I REMEMBER WELL.

ANYWAY U ARE 100% RIGHT.

SOMETHING STINKS ABOUT THIS UPDATE...SINCE WE ALL KNOW THAT SOFTWARE IS A CRACKED ONE...

Salami1_1
30-06-2003, 08:15 PM
It's getting worse.
A friend of ours invisble (pro programmer) found out that Total Tool 1.9 not only can destroy phones but ALSO your total tool!
It writes to the pic in the total tool and changes bootloader.
So after you used Total TOol 1.9 you can get the above problems also with 1.55 and 1.6 software (4 locks closed with 'clear codes' and no imei with flashin)

Like I said before the problems are not with all models so occasionally it works (so don't go posting.. BUT It works for me etc etc.. just unlock a couple more phones and you will see for yourself ;) )

Also our friend invisble is working on repair solution so after you all destroyed dongle/phones you can buy repair solution with US :P happy unlocking!!

WBR

kingmobilephone
06-07-2003, 08:59 PM
or buy DIV 8.0 ...and total tools 1.9 finishes the jobs...

how to be the best doctor ??

1. Make a virus ...
2. Kill many people
3. Create a medicine by himself
4. people paid to pay it / die
5. The doctor gets the reputation and ££$$$

honour to Dr DIV