PDA

View Full Version : Please Help !

RECO6901
28-06-2003, 02:53 PM
I'm running windows XP and I'm trying to program a Nokia 5125 tracfone ! I can't get any program to work except "Nokia unlock"
it cuts the phone off !.....So the cable is working !....I can't get
Noktool 1.8, 1.9 etc...to work ....Knok95 won't work either...
I tried using userport exe !.....Please can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?...All I want to do is use Nokia-service full !

(I'm in the learning process) !

thanks in advance for your help !

natnat
28-06-2003, 03:26 PM
hey dude windows XP has some compatiblity problems. try to right click on the program your running, choose the compatibility tab then choose windows 98. since people here are claiming its the best OS to run when flashing although i use windows xp myself.

bye the way noktool v1.9 work well for me under windows XP. maybe your cable is faulty! are you using a flasher cable? the one which connects to your LPT port(25pin). if your trying to unlock your phone try using a data cable or an f/mbus cable. the one which connects to your serial port(9pin).

flasher cable is for flashing!

data cable is for unlocking as well as for logomanager.

RECO6901
28-06-2003, 03:52 PM
I have a 9 pin cable ....when I try to use Noktol v 1.9 in windows Xp...it tells me...."ERORR SW doesn't run under WINDOW NT OR WINDOWS 2000"....and I'm using XP !

thanks for your help..

natnat
28-06-2003, 04:04 PM
your can unlock with your data cable. use the program below. it works well under windows XP PRO. ive tried it a hundred times.

RECO6901
28-06-2003, 04:24 PM
I'm trying to use Nokia service full on my 5125 tracfone....if you know of a better way or can share some info with me...please
give me a buzz...

thanks for you help...