PDA

View Full Version : UK Call charges going down

wwanthony
29-06-2003, 11:14 AM
Hi,
I've heard from a friend that the UK call charges from mobile phones to landlines and mobiles on other networks is supposed to be going down.

This is supposed to be because of some court ruling or something which O2, Vodafone and Orange were involved with.

Does anyone have anymore info on this? as on the face of it, it sounds Great!

bobl
01-07-2003, 08:25 PM
Yeh, unfortunately prices of text messages and other services are apparantly going to go up, to compensate this drop in price.

To be honest, the mobile industry and indeed the whole Britsh commercial industry is too greedy, prices are far to high and I for one am sick of the ammount I have to pay for calls to other networks...

But enough ranting from me ;)

Cheers

Bob

wwanthony
01-07-2003, 08:41 PM
Yes, I thought as much.
Theres always the flip side to the coin :mad:

Hey Bob! Ranting is Good!
Maybe if people tried ranting a little more often, instead of being so passive all the time, there wouldnt be so many greedy fat men sucking the blood out of common folk.

I cant believe the prices these mobile companies get away with, especially when it comes to cross network calls. I thought there was a glimmer of hope with the courts ruling against the big business, but as usual the snakes will find a way to compensate.

Unless people refuse to pay those stupid prices!

I guess that wont happen, as long as someones got a rude joke on their phone that they just Have to send to whoever...

ReVoLT_2K3
12-07-2003, 02:46 PM
The companys aren't likely to drop their price until theu get a slump in sales and we all know that isn't gonna happen. Although it always was a struggle to find the best price plan.