PDA

View Full Version : Sending SMS thru my 3650 from PC

understatements
04-07-2003, 10:10 PM
i used to have a 6610 phone and the PC suite included allows me to send an SMS message thru my PC interface. It would work like a normal email system where new messages will pop-up on my screen and i can just reply.

Now my 3650 PC suite does not include this thing which I believe is important to me. Much worse since I can't figure out to type text messages thru my 3650 keypad because of the new layout.

Is there any PC application software I can download to emulate the above stated requirements ?

Thanking you guys in advance for help you will give me.

marknicholls123
05-07-2003, 11:18 AM
Thats a wicked idea! I want that for me 3650 to!

rainman
09-07-2003, 09:59 AM
PC remote something search it out. i think you can do loads with the app

spinonit
10-07-2003, 07:13 AM
If yew read some of my earlier posts, I've been askin fer dis proggie since forever but sad none exist. Remote s60 can do loads....but not da same thing.

understatements
10-07-2003, 10:48 AM
Finally, after an exhausting search to my query and an answer to my problem I found one solution. It is not a full solution to my problem but at least it helps-me key in my text messages thru my keyboard pc and send as SMS on my 3650 phone.

I just type any messages on the notepad, clicked-on my infra-red icon on the taskbar , I choose transfer files.

The text files will come as a message on the inbox of your phone, so you wil have the option to send or forward this message.

I know it is quite a stupid solution but at least it helps me in someway.

pontifex
10-07-2003, 10:29 PM
just download the program 'remote s60' , that allows you to operate your entire phone, so messaging (but also snake for example), with your desktop. (through ired or bluetooth). You can now also use ur 3650 as a wireless cam, directly on your monitor.