PDA

View Full Version : To Nokdoc

ALMOGAVER
05-07-2003, 01:02 PM
So what is this man???
http://nokiafree.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30664

I never thought you would let them win you by lowering yourself to their same level... You should "rule" by example and not let them drag you to "their ground"... Is like I, when I was a cop, you just have to puit up with it because is your job, and can not "pay the back" with the same currency...!?
Not only that BUT, if I can not use this language, neither can you or you should ban yourself as well, don't you think??

MrWolfman
05-07-2003, 01:14 PM
no ALMOGAVER he doesnt have to ban himself
there is always the golden rule
which is
the moderator is always right even when u think he is wrong rule!!!

its a great get outa jail rule dont u think:D

ALMOGAVER
05-07-2003, 01:24 PM
Yeah, I gathered that... But I don't think is right anyway....
And the worst of all, is that up to now I thought of NOKDOC as a GREAT moderator, because he would do things strictly, but without becaming Nazists (like some new mods....), but now, after seeing this, I'm a little disappointed, not only for his reaction, but because he hasen't deleted the thread....!?!
:mad: :( :mad:

NokDoc
05-07-2003, 02:13 PM
Yeah,

Thank U too. ;)

NokDoc

ALMOGAVER
05-07-2003, 02:35 PM
?:confused: ?

So what's that suposed to mean....???
...NOKDOC and his ambiguity ;)
Anyway, so what are we supposed to do when such matter arrises against us? Can we react upon it in the same way that you did without fears of getting banned?? Because this is a precedent being created now... I would (at the least) delete that thread if I were you because otherwise you are going to get lots of people losing control/respect, because they'll see that is OK even for a Mod. to insult and sware, so they'll give it a try... After that, you can delete all this thread too if you want, so "that did never happen..." At least like that, people will kind of listen to you and keep the due respect to follow what you say...

(Excuseme guys, but I have a terrible hangover, so I don't know if I'm making too much sense... :D :o :D )

NokDoc
05-07-2003, 04:13 PM
Mr. Dq,

I was talking to Mr. WolfMan.

He understands about law & order.

NokDoc

ALMOGAVER
05-07-2003, 06:55 PM
Oh, I see... Well sorry, but since you didn't place a name, and your anwer was beneath my reply, I obiously thought you were talking to me.... I never thought you would ignore me and asnwer the previous post...

I'm a lawyer and an ex-Policeman... BELIVE ME, I also understand A LOT about law and order, that's the main point of my post BUT, if you want to run this place as a monopolized anarchy, go ahead but, my humble opinion is that is a big mistake that could get out of hand... I mean, what you think people are going to anwser next time you tell them to talk personly with somebodyelse, to use PM?

How about somebody swearing? ...how can you tell them off when you are the one to do it too?? Why didn't you ban the guy ironicaly and with a smile (which would have pissed him off), and at least, this way he would not have kept creating new accounts to insult you back...

If you want, I won't reply anymore about the matter, but at leaast for the good rolling of the forum, think about it....

Please take no offence of all my comments, is just my opinion based on the applyied rules ;)

pesAGLIO
05-07-2003, 07:49 PM
wow ALMOGAVER...thanx! ;)

at least someone understands....

now i explain...we have:
- a mod: NokDoc
- a user: alexmae (italian like me :rolleyes: )

well...i've been banned for nothing..do u understand?? NOTHING!
and i've to thank alexmae for this.

Then our coolest moderator Nokoc have demonstrate, with that thread...his IQ (or QI i don't know in english) level:

after a bit...deleted my replies (of course) and edited the last one like he wants.....
...and....
...THREAD CLOSED!!! :lol: :lol:

good! really nice work! u r great!

BTW NokDoc: i don't insult you again because i don't want to make another account (the 5th in 3 days think).....do u know what i think...and is not changed.

sorry ppl...4 my english and 4 this useless discussion..

Alinus
05-07-2003, 08:00 PM
@pessa
u have been banned because of non-english posts, and because non-proper words.
if i remeber well u are an old member here, so u were fammiliar with the fact that non-english is not allowed. so you took the risk and got what u wanted (maybe for some may sound a though decission...banning a veteran, but rules are the same for all, veterans or not).

@ALMOGAVER:
"but without becaming Nazists (like some new mods....)"
u must explain the meaning of this mister...
to call someone Nasist is sure something to explain. of course if u realise the real meaning of the word.
and as i told u - please do respect our rules - we had this disscusion before: if u think that a moderator behaves abnormaly for your standards e-mail the administrator or other moderator. seccond: post in the right place, this is Nokia 7650/3650 forum.

moved to Lounge

pesAGLIO
05-07-2003, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by Alinus
@pessa
u have been banned because of non-english posts, and because non-proper words.
if i remeber well u are an old member here, so u were fammiliar with the fact that non-english is not allowed. so you took the risk and got what u wanted (maybe for some may sound a though decission...banning a veteran, but rules are the same for all, veterans or not).

no alinus..u r wrong....
i've been banned because of alexmae.
any non-english words...and then non-proper words came later.

doesn't matter veteran on non veteran ...i don't take care of those things...i've always posted in english here....
only in that thread i've replyed in italian (well...the real reply was in english)...but it was for italian people!!

cmon guys let's talk clear....u have made a mistake.

btw...why have u moved this thread....let ppl read this.

pesAGLIO
05-07-2003, 08:11 PM
wow...really nice....

i've readed the rules again...
The last one is

HAVE RESPECT

:rolleyes:

Alinus
05-07-2003, 08:16 PM
this thread has nothing to do with 7650/3650 phones.
has nothing to do with phones and remaines here.

and u mr. pesa had been banned because non-english and non-proper words.
i had discussed a long time with Mr. NokDoc the decision to bann you. your reaction was rude and 100% not belongs here. since we did not found any argument to explain your acts...u have our response.

the fact mr. alexmae reported that post had nothing to do with it....was never taken into consideration.

ALMOGAVER
05-07-2003, 08:56 PM
TO PESAGLIO: I didn't write here because I agree with what you have done (althought I understand, maybe because of being Latin too), but still, it was a little bit out of place...

TO ALINUS: I don't HAVE TO explain anything if I don't want to, and besides, I think that it is self-explanatory... And I very well realize of the meaning of "nazist (which by the way is with Z not S), behaivor (not so sure that you do, though).

I also told you, START BY RESPECTING RULES YOURSELF, specially if you want others to also follow them, and you are supposed to be the one to "control" them and "apply them". And by the way, I know what I have to do about the Administrator "business" and I'll do so when I see fit.... or not. I replyed to that post PRECISELY because I didn't see a need to contact an Admin. Get it? And since NOKDOC replyied something that had nothing to do with NOKIA 7650/3650, so did I. Yes??

What a laght! You say you banned PESA because of being rude, but how about NOKDOC (I'm not saying that needs banning), but he was also rude, right?? That was PRECISELY my point; Do as you want others to do, and if you want Mods to be respected, also respect others!

Alinus
05-07-2003, 09:12 PM
I am not here to explain NokDoc's behaviour. He can do it for himself. I did not banned Mr. Pesa...in fact i was "the devil's lawyer" there...
As for u....i gave u repeated warnings to respect the rules.

if u are a former cop u must know some things: public dissrespect of a rule enforcer alwys ends in general mutany. this is why other channels must be used to dicssus his behaviour. do u think i made those rules just to be there?!?! there is a reason for why i had asked u to follow that way if u have anything against any moderator. as a former lawyer...i believe u know the meanings of concepts like legitimacy or authority. what u are doing now does not compare with what mr. pesa did. is far more dangerous. either o do it intentionaly or not.

U still owe me and my colleagues an appologie.

pesAGLIO
06-07-2003, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by Alinus

the fact mr. alexmae reported that post had nothing to do with it....was never taken into consideration.

Alinus...are u telling the truth?? really??

so...the question is much more serious!!

I can understand my ban if an italian user reports what i said it that thread beacuse it's a bad word in italian language....
(even if it was a joke....and unfortunately he couldn't undersand...)

but now i don't understand anymore.

Now i want that someone (NokDoc especially) explains me the reason of my FIRST ban.

...and please...don't repeat the same things that Alinus said...because there wasn't any reason.

Alinus
06-07-2003, 08:11 AM
u must know that we dot not need a dictionary to get the meaning of your words there....nor any translation from some italian....we just need to watch an italian soccer game for 5 minutes....

(remember also that i am romanian....so our languages are very close).

the reason u have been banned was already explained.

ALMOGAVER
06-07-2003, 08:42 AM
I am not here to explain NokDoc's behaviour. He can do it for himself

I don't see the point of you saying this, mainly because I have not asked upon NOKDOCs behaviour, but rather a MODS behaviour..... a MOD can not go insulting people, regardless of whatever he has been told by anybidyelse.

As for u....i gave u repeated warnings to respect the rules.

Is that to me or to PESA?? (Because if it is to me, I think you are extremely wrong, as I have not yet broken any rule....)

[/QUOTE] if u are a former cop u must know some things: public dissrespect of a rule enforcer alwys ends in general mutany

Do you mean MUTINY? Well, maybe that is how it "works" in your country (otherwise I don't know how you base yourself for such afirmation), not in mine, but as I see the risk of this happening here, that is precisely why I'm saying that MODS ("authority figure"), can not do what NOKDOC did.... don't you realise you are actuly telling me that I'm right by what you just said?!? As you say, PUBLIC DISRESPECT OF A RULE ENFORCER ALWAYS ENDS IN GENERAL MUTINY, MODS should make sure not to loose respect to others, because THEN is when the problem starts... IE: If NOKDOC had not done what he did, we would not be here discussing all this, and nobody would have started "questioning" anybodies authority....

do u think i made those rules just to be there?!?! there is a reason for why i had asked u to follow that way if u have anything against any moderator. as a former lawyer...i believe u know the meanings of concepts like legitimacy or authority. what u are doing now does not compare with what mr. pesa did. is far more dangerous. either o do it intentionaly or not.

I don't think you get it still, do you?? What "I'm doing here" (which I don't consider DANGEROUS at all), has NOTHING to do with Mr. PESA's ban...! Is got to do with the ways of the MODS, independently that it may be reported to and ADMIN, I wanted for it to be public in a thread so people may express themselves, otherwise, they may not know what happens because at the end of the day, this is a FORUM, right?!? (do you know what that means???), and there is a section (lounge) for matters like that ISN'T THERE??? So, I'm perfectly eligible to write all this, despite the fact that I decide to tell an ADMIN or not.... Or maybe what you would like is for us "the people" to keep quiet an just do whater you order us, and not complaining when a MOD CLEARLY breakes the rules, as it is the case?? ...because this kind of behaivour has only one name, you know?

AN APPOLOGY???? ME?????? What for?!?!?? ...I think that it is rather NOKDOC who should appologise for his behaviour to start with, and if you explain to me WHY should I appologise, I will analyse it and maybe do so....

..and by the way, remember that this is a FORUM which like others has a FREEDOM OF SPEECH right inherited for everybody who joins and posts in the right place, as long as it is done following the rules and not offending anybody and, since that is precisely what I'm doing, and I see something that I don't think is fare, I HAVE THE RIGHT TO EXPRESS IT... also, please realise that you are the ones who are provoking your respect to lower itself, as you just banned a guy that reopened an account, and you are actualy allowing him to carry on, and not only that, but you are keeping a "conversation" with him on a public thread!! (No offense PESA, I have nothing against you, I'm just trying to prove that MODs should conentrate in other things)

Have a nice Sunday.

WOW!: I just realised of something: http://nokiafree.org/forums/t32237/s.html SO WHY ON EARTH this guy is not allowed to tell me something personaly on a thread and Mr. NOKDOC can tell another one to FU*K YOU (twice), also on a public thread??????????? or why this one: http://nokiafree.org/forums/t30488/s.html with the same contents and also personal has not been closed????? Is it racism? favoritism?? Or is it just because it was directed to me, Alinus?!?!?!? Now I think is you who owes me an appology... ...I'm fed up with all this, if this injusticies carry on I'll have to report all this, but it won't be to an ADMIN, but wherever else I see fit, as it is a CLEAR BRIDGE of the FREEDOM OF SPEECH ACT.... (If you realy are a former Lawyer, you must know what I'm talking about)..... Please excuse this last reaction of mine, but this has realy pissed me of :x

Alinus
06-07-2003, 09:03 AM
for personal matters there is PM option.

u can talk whatever u want in PM's

ALMOGAVER
06-07-2003, 09:11 AM
WHAAAT?!?!?! What kind of answer is that?????
I know this very well... How about what I have asked you?? WHY YOU DISCRIMINATE ONE MESSAGE BUT NOT THE OTHER???!!!??? (...amongst other unaswered questions...)

Alinus
06-07-2003, 09:20 AM
and yes...you continue to broke rules.

first you posted this post in wrong forum (u know i have the right to delete wrong post regardless their content if they are posted in wrong places) - Nokia 7650/3650 forum. still...regarding the freedom of speech...your post is still here, but now in the right place.

seccond - as i said before - first step to comment a moderator behavior is covered in our rules. did u followed that channel and your problem was not solved? no...u choseed to make this thread before making what is requested from you as a member of this community. this is again dissrespect of rules. and is not the first time u do this. and still u are here...talking about "favoritism"...

third - calling someone a naZist (oh...please excuse my bad english if this is your concern here) is an offence. I am still wating for an explanation or appologie about this.

4'th - we are not here to discuss the habbits of our countries. i can also take this as an offence...

5th - mr NokDoc can explain himself his behaviour. again i repeat: if u think that his behaviour was not propper FIRST u had to used the channels we provide you for this matter. freedom without rules is called anarchy. FIRST use the channels we provide for such matters (if you respect our rules and our community) and only, ONLY if the response you get does not fit your standards you can take other actions. u must know this...as a lawyer...

My advice to you is to start doing what i suggested...and respect our way of administrating this community. Your actions here have the only reaction to inflame some spirits...and to make our work even harder

PS. read carrefully the request that was adressed to you in that thread and the request that was made to the other meber of that forum. you will se the difference.

ALMOGAVER
06-07-2003, 09:34 AM
first you posted this post in wrong forum (u know i have the right to delete wrong post regardless their content if they are posted in wrong threads) - Nokia 7650/3650 forum. still...regarding the freedom of speech...your post is still here, but now in the right place.

Didn't realise, sorry... but since NOKDOC did what he did and has now STILL the word FUCK YOU in his signature, I hardly see the harm of my mistake.

seccond - as i said before - first step to comment a moderator behavior is covered in our rules. did u followed that channel and your problem was not solved? no...u choseed to make this thread before making what is requested from you as a member of this community. this is again dissrespect of rules. and is not the first time u do this. and still u are here...talking about "favoritism"...

For a change you are WRONG.... You can not keep talking about what you don't have a clue because I have published this thread AFTER complaining to a ADMIN about it so, ask next time before to talk, and in any case, the rules are there not to be infringed, but that doesn't mean that I have the choice to make it public first and then complaint, if I want it this way...

third - calling someone a naZist (oh...please excuse my bad english if this is your concern here) is an offence. I am still wating for an explanation or appologie about this.

WRONG AGAIN I did not call ANYBODY a Nazist, a mentioned about Nazist BEHAIVOUR GET IT NOW?? An I don't see why I owe you an appology... Do you feel that this comment has got something to do with you? ...guiltiness or what?? ...and why the way, if you can keep correcting English (as it is YOUR concern, not mine), I don't see why I can not do the same...

4'th - we are not here to discuss the habbits of our countries. i can also take this as an offence...

WHAAAT?? :p :D :p Why should you take my comment wrong?? I was asking you why you got to this conclusion, and I mention a probable cause, I don't see why should you get offended by it but then, of course, you are a MOD and you can decide what is offensive or not, can't you......??

5th - mr NokDoc can explain himself his behaviour. again i repeat: if u think that his behaviour was not propper FIRST u had to used the channels we provide you for this matter. freedom without rules is called anarchy. FIRST use the channels we provide for such matters (if you respect our rules and our community) and only, ONLY if the response you get does not fit your standards you can take other actions. u must know this...as a lawyer...

AGAIN I REPEAT, don't talk about what you don't know because I did follow the ways this time. ANARCHY?? ...this is what this forum use to be until some of us pushed for the rules to come up, but if inforcers are gonna behaive this way LONG LIVE ANARCHY! And yes, I'm a Government Lawyer and I know very well my rights and how I can proceed if I want to, thanks.

PS. read carrefully the request that was adressed to you in that thread and the request that was made to the other meber of that forum. you will se the difference.

Sorry pal, no essencial difference but if (of course) it does not satisfy you or don't want to see the point, have a look around and you'll see docens of post like that, and even worst, AND THEY HAVE NOT BEEN CLOSED?!?

Alinus
06-07-2003, 09:48 AM
MR. ALMOGAVER
did u get a response of your reported post from our administrator? do u know the meaning of word patiente? as a lawyer do u wake up the judges in the midle of the night to get your verdict? so wait for our response.

Oh, yes, u have the choice to make it public at any time you like. We also have the choice to take your choice into consideration,if we find it not fited.

to draw the line here:

respect the rules , and wait for our response about your complaint. any other post regarding te matter we had disscused here will be regarded as breaking this direct warning. if our decission that will be made about your complaint will not satisfy you (this decision will be public), you can reopen this topic.

have a nice day.

ALMOGAVER
06-07-2003, 10:02 AM
I hardly see what has patience got to do with this, because as I told you before, complaining to a ADMIN and posting it on public, are 2 different actions...
(about the judges thing, funny you should mention because YES, we have done that sometime.... read prperly and you'll se that I'm a GOVERNMENT Lawyer, not an attourney at Law)

Anyway, just to drop this discussion (althought I don't think is fare because Mr NOKDOC signature still contains the F word), I'll hold for the answer of the ADMINs BUT, one pice of advise, refrain from ever threating me again as you just did on your last paragraph... at the end of the day, if the comment about how things may be in your country bother you, so can this comment bother me.

Sorry for the trouble.

Have a nice day too.....

alexmae
06-07-2003, 11:02 AM
None radio have a sketch with "vaffanculo", instead send a pm to me if you want to talk to me.

pesAGLIO
06-07-2003, 12:03 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:
please.....if u have to write these things...it's better that u connect ur brain to ur hands first.

AND: i can't believe what u r saying....how old are u??....RADIO DeeJay has got that joke....and is like Giampiero Galeazzi says.

LOL! read his signature! Almost MOD!
:lol:
yeah..u r on the right way!!

pesAGLIO
06-07-2003, 12:13 PM
...and ALMO...nevermind....let's forgive all this....cause after 1000 replies...they'r still in right.

I just thank Alinus for his "attention" at least....i'd like to read a NokDoc reply but....:rolleyes:

alexmae
06-07-2003, 01:56 PM
NOW YOU HAVE TO TELL ME WHAT DOES VAFFANCULO HAVE TO SHARE ABOUT NOKIA FLASH REVERSE ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING

ADESSO MI DICI CHE COSA C'ENTRA VAFFANCULO CON NFREE.

pesAGLIO
06-07-2003, 02:01 PM
:rolleyes:

Alinus
06-07-2003, 02:03 PM
I kindly advice you to continue this discussion in private.

alexmae
06-07-2003, 02:18 PM
ok:cool:

NokDoc
06-07-2003, 05:45 PM
>> no ALMOGAVER I dosnt ban myself
>> there is always the golden rule
>> which is
>> the moderator is always right even when u think he is wrong rule!!!

>> its a great get outa jail rule dont u think

Buy Urself a phone.

Then U can chat along with the real big guys.

Instead of Ur childish soaps again and again.

My bad text wasn't so bad after all.

Since I think, many people say it to U daily.

And do me one favor, apologise to my friend here.

The things U said were quite dumb.

Or I might behave inpredictable on U too.

NokDoc

ALMOGAVER
06-07-2003, 06:27 PM
>Buy Urself a phone.
>Then U can chat along with the real big guys.
No asnwer to that as I don't know what you mean by it...

>Instead of Ur childish soaps again and again.
CHILDISH? Look at yourselve's and tell me who is childish... also you'd be surprise how many PMs I got agreeing with me.... At least I have kept a nice level of "conversation", not insulting, being polite, and even appologising to ALINUS for a mistake I made on a forum, UNLIKE OTHERS...

>My bad text wasn't so bad after all.
>Since I think, many people say it to U daily.

I don't know if you are talking in 2nd singular person or 1st plural, in any case, no... nobody says it to me, but I think your behaviour is hardly justifiable, especially when (although you changed your signature), you haven't appologised neither... (but I don't expect you to do see anyway...) And if you mean that they say it to you, ban them and send them a PM, or God knows what, but don't be a fool to lower yourself at their level.....

>And do me one favor, apologise to my friend here.
>The things U said were quite dumb.

DUMB? really?? I bet you know a great deal about it but, in my opinion it was not (anyway, are you forgeting the RESPECT RULE???) ...althought you may find it dumb, it is my opinion, and if you realy think so PM ME!

>Or I might behave inpredictable on U too.

...is that a threat?!? Did you jsut threaten me??!!?? You know what, forget about me and leave me alone (like you have been doing whilst ALINUS was defending you), and when you calm down PM me if you want to talk and straighten things down like an adult, meanwhile, I will follow ALINU's wise advise, and wait for the ADMINs anwser...

Have a nice day.

NokDoc
06-07-2003, 07:12 PM
Dq,

No interest.

If U not like, leave.

U're 100% free to choose Urself.

Forget about Ur privelege to meet me.

NokDoc

ALMOGAVER
06-07-2003, 07:40 PM
I know that... and also my rights, and thats why I I chose to stay long time ago despite all!

Is not that I don't like this forum, I LOVE IT, thats why I try to talk about what I think is wrong to make thing sbetter in the measure that it is possible for me...

Forget about Ur privelege to meet me.
:p see, I like your stile, realy... Thats why I was so deceived and disapointed to see yourself lowering at this peoples level! (I wasn't telling you off, just trying to make you "realise" of it... the problem is that I don't know sometimes when you are using your acid-sarcastic humor or when you are serious....

...in any case, I think all this pickering is stupid, and CHILDISH, and that you people have a speciality to allways take my words as if I realy meant theam meanly allways and it is not so, thus you are still welcome in Barcelona... ;)

pesaPPO
07-07-2003, 12:22 AM
banned again.....incredible...

ALMO...i was not able to read ur PM (if it was yours....)

well..now i have to ask: i will be banned again??

if yes....well...i won't make another account...and i won't read the forum anymore....don't worry...but i won't be happy...that's sure.

byebye all !

alexmae
07-07-2003, 06:46 AM
it was mine

pesaPPO
09-07-2003, 09:51 PM
AHAHAH

read here:

http://nokiafree.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=161764#post161764

what should i do with this guy??

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

NokDoc
09-07-2003, 10:11 PM
RE: read here:

What should i do with both of U?

DQ, help me out here please. ;)

NokDoc

pesaPPO
09-07-2003, 10:20 PM
am i doing something wrong now???

why he has to wrote those stupid things?

because he knows that i can't reply in my way ...... bcause i will be banned again...

but try to ask him if i have PMed him......asdsadsadsaadas

alexmae
10-07-2003, 08:42 AM
ma quando ti ammazzi?
HAI ROTTO IL CAZZO LO SAI??

FATTI I CAZZI TUOI HAI CAPITO?

CHE FINO AD ADESSO SONO STATO BUONO MA ADESSO HAI PROPRIO ROTTO IL CAZZO.

SE VEDI UN MIO POST NON LEGGERLO PORCODIO HAI CAPITO FIGLIO DI PUTTANA?

ah...
...E ORA VAI A PIANGERE DA NOKDOC COGLIONE SBIRRO DI MERDA....

...STAI ATTENTO A FARE IL GALLETTO

This is what pesaPPO wrote to me. It's better that someone doesn't translate this thing because he will be banned 4 ever. If u think that you are the best around here "go fishing" :cool:

If I was banned, I didn't return there, but it's your choice pesaPPO.

Now if you want to ban me do it, if that makes you better.

Waiting for a reply...
:( :(

ALMOGAVER
10-07-2003, 09:18 AM
Come on.... lets keep peace, shall we?
I know it is going to be kind of hard and a pain in the back side but, why don't you give each other another chance...? Pretend from both sides that nothing ever happened, start from zero, and thats it?
...and if something like this ever happens again, then you'll be "on the MODs hands" and banned or whatever they decide...
What do you think, guys??

PD: GLAD TO SEE YOU BACK TO NORMAL, & THAT U "FORGAVE" ME AFTER THE KIND OF MISSUNDERSTANDING THAT LED TO MOST OF THIS , NOKDOC ;) So what U think about this "simple" solution??

alexmae
10-07-2003, 09:28 AM
ok, but I want that EVERYONE understand what pesaPPO wrote to me.

Alinus
10-07-2003, 09:35 AM
hmm...

mr. alexmae u have a talent in starting pointless discussions...

alexmae
10-07-2003, 09:44 AM
sorry:p

but let me try to translate what pesaPPO wrote to me.

when you will die?
you broke my dick you know?
make your own "matters" did you understand?
i was good until now but you have broken my dick, really
if you see one of my posts don't read it ********* son of a bitch
ah
and now go crying to NokDoc
shitty cop
and be careful to be the cock (or boss)

These are things to say? I think not.

btw sorry 4 the words:p

Alinus
10-07-2003, 10:23 AM
mr. alexmae...did u read what i had wrote?

alexmae
10-07-2003, 10:26 AM
ok, ok
stop
sorry2

btw 100 posts great!

pesaPPO
10-07-2003, 03:12 PM
ahahahaha

i was sure of this!!!

ALMOGAVER
10-07-2003, 03:19 PM
So can we say this is a "fight-reset", and that we'll keep this (hopefully), long lasting peace, guys???

NokDoc
10-07-2003, 04:28 PM
Mr. AlmoGaver,

Thanks. ;)

U're very good in this.

NokDoc

ALMOGAVER
10-07-2003, 04:40 PM
Well... thanks!

Is a privilege to receive a comment like that from somebody like you ;)

alexmae
11-07-2003, 10:34 AM
pace pesaPPO!
peace pesaPPO!

ALMOGAVER
11-07-2003, 11:20 AM
WISE MAN! Cleaver choice... now you have my "support".
Anytime you "need" any help, U just have 2 let me know.... ;)