PDA

View Full Version : can the 3650/7650 be reformatted?

pages
06-07-2003, 01:25 AM
hi guys,

as with my subject, basically that's my concern.
isn't it that when you install apps/games in the 3650 even though you use the memory card, some parts of the apps will still be written in the phones memory and when you uninstall it... a part of it still remains that's why even if you re-install an app/game specially when it's shareware, it doesn't reset the countdown for days of use left.

well, being to play those shareware games again is not my concern for I know that there are cracked versions already available. but if you installed a lot of shareware apps/games... it eats up memory right? now, that is my concern.

I wonder if there's already an application that can reformat my 3650. just like my PC right. if none... how can I increase the memory without recompressing it. I mean as when you look at it using the launcher, it's always below 1/3 of it being full.

i hope i stated my case clearly. :D

rainman
09-07-2003, 10:02 AM
i think there's a memory app somewhere try one of the yahoo groups

Luke_007
12-07-2003, 09:22 AM
Yep, theres *#7370# command. use at standby mode ;)
Do not forget to bakcup everything u have with PCSuite or Oxygen, cuz after this operation ye phone will be clean of ye data as a virgin ;)

pages
12-07-2003, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Luke_007
Yep, theres *#7370# command. use at standby mode ;)
Do not forget to bakcup everything u have with PCSuite or Oxygen, cuz after this operation ye phone will be clean of ye data as a virgin ;)

thanks...

what will i need to backup? everything?
what about the contacts?

rainman
12-07-2003, 02:18 PM
just bgo to the "memory" in one of the folders "options" backup phone...there you have it...