PDA

View Full Version : Nokia 3330... not ringing/vibrating...

rovert38
07-07-2003, 12:26 PM
Hi... can anyone help me? My Nokia 3330 doesnt ring/vibrate although can still accept incoming calls and texts. Can it be fixed? I recently took it with me on holiday and I think condensation got into it while on the plane. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks, Trevor. [email protected] London uk 020 7327 6800

chunkhead
07-07-2003, 01:43 PM
Water damage...

Submerge the board in the meths with the RF shields taken off, for 20 mins! After that take it out and run under a cold tap, then using a bowl full of water with washing up liquid scrub the board firmly but carefully with a tooth brush! Go in all directions! You should scrub on both sides for a total of about 10 mins! Run under tap again thoroughly, and using a hair dryer, set it to the lowest blow mode, but highest heat! slowly run the air over the board twice each side! when thats done, lie the hardryer down and lie the board down flat with the RF shield side up! Allow the hot air to blow OVER the board not directly at it for a further 7-8mins! Allow to cool for 15mins and try it in the phone! Don't forget to replace the RF Shields if it works!!!
:D :D :D ;)