PDA

View Full Version : Problem flashing 6210



ianb1985
08-07-2003, 03:58 PM
I have a dodgy 6210 that stwitches on by itself when you insert the battery slowly.. i dont think its the on/off switch at fault because this works fine otherwise.

So i was told that if i reflashed the firmware this might fix it, but heres the problem:

When i go to make a backup/flash, i cant push the power button or insert charger because this has no effect, and i cant take the battery off and put it on again because the flash cable connector is in the way.


Any suggestions?

chunkhead
09-07-2003, 02:38 PM
You could try putting a piece of paper over the battery connections and pulling it out when you need to power on! I'm assuming that you cannot flash because the phone is always on, right!? Well this should allow you to flash at least! I would be more worried about water damage and the likes though!;)