HU-1
09-07-2003, 08:20 AM
hey guys got a problem here.... as for me a very stupid problem in 3310. this is my first encounter with this thing........
i repaired a 3310 that says contact service......
now what i did...
1. I flashed it with a virgin fls file of lower version.
2. i changed back the original IMEI.
3. I opend all Locks.
4. I Set to Factory
5. I did Update the FAID.
now the PHONE is Alive again...
after scanning i write a message, everytime i type, the phone resets and turn on again. what i did i do the FAID thing agai.
it didnt work still.
next..
I consider the hardware.
1. Opened the phone and clean it with a fluid for foreign objects, maybe shorted.
2. I use HEATED the board and make the parts return to itys original position maybe they are loose connected because this phone is being dropped by the owner.
3. I try it again.
the result.....
still the same i have done everything but nothing happens...
anybody could offer a help here? is this hardware or software problem.
i repaired a 3310 that says contact service......
now what i did...
1. I flashed it with a virgin fls file of lower version.
2. i changed back the original IMEI.
3. I opend all Locks.
4. I Set to Factory
5. I did Update the FAID.
now the PHONE is Alive again...
after scanning i write a message, everytime i type, the phone resets and turn on again. what i did i do the FAID thing agai.
it didnt work still.
next..
I consider the hardware.
1. Opened the phone and clean it with a fluid for foreign objects, maybe shorted.
2. I use HEATED the board and make the parts return to itys original position maybe they are loose connected because this phone is being dropped by the owner.
3. I try it again.
the result.....
still the same i have done everything but nothing happens...
anybody could offer a help here? is this hardware or software problem.