PDA

View Full Version : Cracked Phoenix

gsmworld
18-06-2002, 06:54 PM
Hi,

Anybody have Cracked Phoenix (for DCT4),

Can sent to me ?

How to flash DCT4, What hardware & Software request ?

Tks a lot

eB
19-06-2002, 10:41 AM
Try here (http://nuggie.partners.pl/phoenix/) .
Use Winrar v3.0b5 :grin:

Iccang
20-06-2002, 02:06 AM
Is it a crack version of phoenix?

Regards,
Iccang
=======

eB
20-06-2002, 02:56 PM
I think so... Never tested it but see this thread (http://64.239.47.45/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=46073) from other forum. It also contains the deskey drivers (must uninstall older version first!!!)

DavieB
20-06-2002, 06:54 PM
Theres quite a lot of threads on this, and I'm getting a lot of emails (all ignored as I've said I dont have time to answer daft questions on topics where people can't be bothered looking for the thread of even scrolling down the thread to find the right post!!!)

So, I'm only gonna say it once..

Uninstall old Phoenix (if installed):
Uninstall from Add/Remove - this will uninstall old deskey also...
Delete %WINSYSDIR%\mti32ext.dll (e.g. C:\Windows\system\mti32ext.dll) manually!
Delete %PROGRAMFILES\Nokia manually, if exists
Delete InstallShield info from the dir in %PROGRAMFILES% (The main dir is hidden, show all files then scout about!) - Dont skip this.. If you do you'll simply be reinstalling old phoenix!
Uninstall old Deskey drivers from Add/Remove if it's still there!

Now this is the step you'll ALL hate...
Manually scout the registry and remove all entries relating to phoenix and deskey! :D

Only once you've completed these steps (if phoenix has ever been installed, or even a failed install, on the system!) do you try to install it...

Also, Doesn't work on Win2k!
Win2k Deskey drivers are different from win9x ones - apparently only the win9x ones have been bundled or cracked here..

Also note, NOT ALL FEATURES WORK!
Quite a few trigger exceptions in MTI subsystems/dll's.... But at least BB SelfTests work 100% (handiest bit of phoenix really!) and SFS works 100%!

Personally I'm gonna swerve from using it alltogether - my datacable killed my 8310 before i even fired up the S/W... But I tested it fully later, what more harm could come to my fucked phone.. lol

Hope that was a bit of a help for you!!

Rgds

phonedudes
21-06-2002, 06:53 AM
Curious to see how others did..

It does appear to be (modified/cracked) since it does not ask to install a dongle however we receive the error
'Could Not Load the Component Manager (nmp_component_mgr.dll) Try reinstalling' .
Which results in the same message.
We tried it both on a machine in which we had Phoenix with dongle and removed it and a machine which NEVER had any Nokia software on it.Both resulted in the same message.

How did it turn out for you guys???

Phonedudes

deKod
21-06-2002, 11:33 AM
Yes, I succesfully installed phonenix from the above mentioned site, but it seems that you can use functionality only for dct4 phones defined on the products profiles and no other else. I tried to read an NSE-1 NMP and just come up with an error...

No 6310 or 8310 units available for testing so I can't negate that it's really working. Hope someone will post a result....

sjogro
03-07-2003, 11:44 PM
does anyone have this nmp_component_mgr.dll file?
or is something else wrong when i receive the error?
please help me out.