PDA

View Full Version : How to Remove The MAD Chemical?

MHAR8
18-06-2002, 08:22 PM
Hi There,

Any Cellphone Wizard out there can help me in my problem? i can't remove the so called "MAD" in the motherboard or PCB. The one that's around in the CPU. And sometimes on other phones it has also in the "COBBA" and "CCONT" ic chips. So im seeking for help to any body that who knows how to remove that "MAD" or anybody knows the chemical to liquidate that "MAD" and the process on how to do it, So that i can change the IC Chips that is totally damaged and also i can fix my cellphone properly.

I'm Very thankful for sharing your ideas.
T H A N K S !!!! & G O D B L E S S !!!!

wfc
19-06-2002, 02:27 PM
well as far as i know from when i worked for a service repair centre, any component that was glued on could'nt be replaced. we never had i case where we replaced the mad or the ccont if it was glued on. i guess you could try super glue remover though.....
hope it helps:)

NLOGOMASTER
20-06-2002, 05:09 PM
TO MAR8

changing ccont and cobba is possible here
if ever you got the solution for removing that
chemical around the ccont or MAD could you please share
it in this forum??

thnx

cedric
22-06-2002, 06:48 PM
Hello ppl i my friend huz workin at semiconductor told me that epoxy remover is available in all hardware just ask for assistnce in ur nearest hardware store.I use paint remover just one drop the epoxy bubbles then thats the time to hotair the MAD and gently lift and Voilla!!!......regards to jake

NLOGOMASTER
23-06-2002, 07:09 PM
@cedric

pre,have you tried it na?

i ve tried lacquer paint thinner,didnt work out
is it paint stripper?

cedric
25-06-2002, 06:03 PM
to jake : ) Paint remover or paint stripper its da best and safe kc ang compound ng epoxy at paint d nagkalayo.try it pre then txt me if succezzzz: ):cool:

glenborj
18-07-2002, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by cedric
to jake : ) Paint remover or paint stripper its da best and safe kc ang compound ng epoxy at paint d nagkalayo.try it pre then txt me if succezzzz: ):cool:

Dude Cool, I have successfully removed the MAD and other IC that is bonded within the board, That is one thing nice about being a Filipino, try and try until you succeed he he he.... where is your location, are you near our location? Jake and I are neighbors [air distance] tnx 4 the info

cedric
23-07-2002, 06:21 PM
@glenborj

Gud day pre it's nice 2 hear from u regarding sa COBBA epoxy remover.There are some technics on mixing the right amount.By the way txt me if u have time 0917 4119473.Jake is my is friend im from marilao,bulacan

B.R.:cool:

WesleyCHC
16-03-2003, 10:47 AM
For those who confuse about removing your CPU ic, Here is a new way to do it easily....

Let me introduce"GLUE REMOVER". This GLUE REMOVER is a water epoxy that can be remove glue at cpu or ccont and any ic stick with glue.

The method is easy. You just need a blower station,cutter and GLUE REMOVER.

You just put a few GLUE REMOVER surrounding the ic that you want to remove. Then ,wait about five minute and use your blower to blow it about one minute, after that use your cutter to pull it up slowly.Finally, glue will automatically stick at ic. I can guarantee the glue will stick at ic and it wouldn't stick at the board. So that you are non need clean the glue at the board.

This method is faster and easier. It only sell US$15.00 per bottle weight 50ml.

Courier Charges are depends on destination.

For more information, Please not hesistate to mail it at [email protected] or [email protected]

Manipulator
16-03-2003, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by WesleyCHC
For those who confuse about removing your CPU ic, Here is a new way to do it easily....

Let me introduce"GLUE REMOVER". This GLUE REMOVER is a water epoxy that can be remove glue at cpu or ccont and any ic stick with glue.

The method is easy. You just need a blower station,cutter and GLUE REMOVER.

You just put a few GLUE REMOVER surrounding the ic that you want to remove. Then ,wait about five minute and use your blower to blow it about one minute, after that use your cutter to pull it up slowly.Finally, glue will automatically stick at ic. I can guarantee the glue will stick at ic and it wouldn't stick at the board. So that you are non need clean the glue at the board.

This method is faster and easier. It only sell US$15.00 per bottle weight 50ml.

Courier Charges are depends on destination.

For more information, Please not hesistate to mail it at [email protected] or [email protected]

can i know what is the name of the glue remover.

WesleyCHC
16-03-2003, 03:39 PM
Well.........we call it GLUE REMOVER......

Manipulator
17-03-2003, 03:41 AM
Originally posted by WesleyCHC
Well.........we call it GLUE REMOVER......

you know the real name of the remover but you dont wan to tell the forums members.
i understand the you dont wan ppl to steal you business,but dont you think this is not a good way to do business and share your knowledge here.

although most of ppl here do hp service business,but there still got some one do this for hobby and have fun like my,who like to get knowledge and knowing more thing.

not like some ppl,who always find the fastest way to learn how to flash,then start doing business,with out knowing how to modify the logo/animation this kind of easy thing,just hope to get ppl flash to do business.

if we know the name,we still will buy with you if we really need it right.the name is just for us to understand more about the liquit,how danger it is,market price.........

hope you don mind i say this.
:mad: :o :p ;) :cool: :grin:

WesleyCHC
17-03-2003, 04:41 AM
I don't mind you saying like this.....but i want you to know......busniess is busniess, hobby is hobby....that's different...

Hope you don't mind i'm saying like this.....Sorry man...

Interesting???.....mail me to doing busniess with me....thank you..

Manipulator
17-03-2003, 04:47 AM
thanks for your offer.

but sorry,i'm not interesting to buy from you,i will find it myself,and share with other.

WesleyCHC
17-03-2003, 04:57 AM
it's o.k... nevermind....