PDA

View Full Version : o2 Sims 99p

ReVoLT_2K3
16-07-2003, 04:34 PM
o2 Shop (http://shop.o2.co.uk/o2offers)
Just thought I would spread the word and stop any1 paying more than they have to for sims.
Once on the site go to sim only then click the icon at O2 Online Pay as You Go Talkalot and will be added to your basket at 99p with 5 free ringtone credits.
Limit of 6 per order. If you wish to order more you must begin a new order of 6 using a different address, and credit/debit card.

Enjoy
ReVoLT 2K3

wwanthony
16-07-2003, 10:51 PM
Thanks Revolt :)

Just ordered one.
It says I must topup £10 a month for the service to be active, does this mean if I dont then the sim card will be useless or just that I dont get the free minutes and txts?

ReVoLT_2K3
17-07-2003, 02:13 PM
just that you dont get free stuff

wwanthony
17-07-2003, 02:49 PM
Hi Revolt,
When I dont topup £10 and the free txt and minutes are not given for that month, will the free txts and minutes start again the next time I topup or will it just work as normal from then on?

ReVoLT_2K3
17-07-2003, 04:37 PM
When you topup you will be sent a message to confirm you will be recieving your free txts.
If you want free txts without topping up im sure some1 has already posted the method.

jackel
20-07-2003, 10:34 PM
put £10 on the sim once then never top up again

http://nokiafree.org/forums/t33177/s.html

bobl
22-07-2003, 09:31 PM
I was gonna buy a few, but:

Pay As You Go

Unused calltime carries forward and will not expire provided the calltime balance is topped up by #10 once every 30 days

If not topped up,then the phone will be barred and you will be unable to make or receive further calls except to top up the balance or contact the emergency services.

If you don't top up, the phone is barred, that really does suck :(

But...

If you choose a 'Pay As You Go' tariff, you must top up a minimum of £10 at least once a month in order to receive 300 free text messages and WAP mins each month.

Anyone explain to me? or?

Cheers

Bob

wwanthony
22-07-2003, 09:39 PM
Are you sure about that bob?

Revolt said above that the sim will work fine but the only thing you will loose is the free stuff.

I have actually bought one and it is sat here in my draw.
I already have about 10 sims so I dont see the point in opening it. If it is barred when not topped up I'll be selling it for sure!

Can anyone confirm what bob has said above?

bobl
23-07-2003, 07:05 PM
I wasn't saying anything mate, just quoting, read the "Small Print" as O2 call it yourself, you'll see what I've quoted :)

I was confused as you said, the above peeps said it wouldn't get barred. But it says it in the small print, so shrug? I don't know :)

Cheers

Bob