PDA

View Full Version : Mobimb 1.2.4 the choice

Juan2k
17-07-2003, 01:53 PM
if the moderator decides to remove the file its his choice but at least i exerted my effort to share for those who cant buy it. i love this forum so much but its becoming worse without freedom how can we call this NOKIAFREE without freedom anyway if you like the program buy it coz it helps the developer so much if you used this program for commercial use its your KARMA.

hope u understand MR. NOKDOC
i understand ur decision

<<Attachment Removed>>

NokDoc
17-07-2003, 04:10 PM
Hi,

>> hope u understand MR. NOKDOC

I can't.

>> i understand ur decision.

I know.

But I can never understand the one U just made.

Since U know me.

And I thought, I knew U.

NokDoc

GeeZuZz
18-07-2003, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by Juan2k
if the moderator decides to remove the file its his choice but at least i exerted my effort to share for those who cant buy it. i love this forum so much but its becoming worse without freedom how can we call this NOKIAFREE without freedom anyway if you like the program buy it coz it helps the developer so much if you used this program for commercial use its your KARMA.

hope u understand MR. NOKDOC
i understand ur decision

<<Attachment Removed>>

:lol:

That post was just STUPID. I don't understand why people feel they have to spread warez on forums not allowing it...

Juan2k
18-07-2003, 02:20 AM
Originally posted by GeeZuZz

:lol:

That post was just STUPID. I don't understand why people feel they have to spread warez on forums not allowing it...

person who think freedom is stupid is more stupid than i thought its just a choice everyone must take and carry-on for the people
Bollocks guy always came when u least expected it.

GeeZuzz=Jesus=Freedom

what an ironic handle you have...

Alinus
18-07-2003, 07:27 AM
No warez here.
No offending here.

simple rules.
please follow them.

User32
18-07-2003, 10:05 PM
if you want to post warez, only say that you have warez and you can send it to anyone who wants it. don't post it, as the rules don't allow it.

GeeZuZz
19-07-2003, 12:08 AM
And what about posting warez on forums allowing it instead?

It's like going into a store, grab some food, go to the checkout and say: "I know i'm not allowed to steal but i'm doing it anyway. If you stop me, it's your choice, cause i'm stealing for the people who don't want to pay for food.

And btw, please note that NokiaFREE is a abbreviation, not the word free.

I'm not telling you are a bad person, and warez is so bad and stupid, cause i have never bought any software myself, but if I want software, I go to websites where warez is allowed.

I'm just tired of all those warez threads here on the forum. The quality of Nokiafree.org is sinking because of them... :(

Kontact
19-07-2003, 02:38 AM
Originally posted by GeeZuZz

And btw, please note that NokiaFREE is a abbreviation, not the word free.

yes in regards to the REAL meaning of it. i did read some threads before about it.

this is what i observes.

members not know the real nokiafree.
members know but not understand.
members know but not agree.

and it's quite obvious. nokiaF.R.E.E. is for flash reversing forums. not for free warez. thou, not always but forum theme is F.R.E.E.

anyways, i do agree with alinus. rulez where implemented to stop misunderstanding w/ fellow members.

let's follow it and we will have more time moddling.

:D :D :D

regards

skel924
18-10-2003, 09:29 PM
Hey, i saw your post about distrubuting the newest version of MobiMB to people who could not afford it. I am 17 and just modified a 3360 cable to work with my 3560. i have the demo version of mobimb downloaded, and can connect with the phone perfectly. i am wonderinf if you could help me out by sending the latest version of mobimb to me. if not i would understand, but i am have a very hard time obtaining a piece of software that will work with my phone. any suggestions are appreciated, you can respond back to me through private messages or also email me at [email protected] or IM me through AIM on the screen name skel924. thank you for your time and patience.

asgaardro
22-10-2003, 01:04 PM
can u send the adress in a private msg
this version has support for 3410