lupatecnologia
17-07-2003, 09:03 PM
Hi all!
I'm a newbie in this field and i want to send sms messages using a DLR3P cable. I want to do this using a 6120i but when i send command to phone it tells me that these commands (AT+CMGS for example) are not implemented.
I would like to know if is there any firmware for 6120i that supports these commands.
I supose that if there is not that firmware, i would use a firmware from other model. If is it possible, what model could i use?
Thanks in advance.
I'm a newbie in this field and i want to send sms messages using a DLR3P cable. I want to do this using a 6120i but when i send command to phone it tells me that these commands (AT+CMGS for example) are not implemented.
I would like to know if is there any firmware for 6120i that supports these commands.
I supose that if there is not that firmware, i would use a firmware from other model. If is it possible, what model could i use?
Thanks in advance.