PDA

View Full Version : How to make a Spyphone??

SmOg
19-07-2003, 02:40 PM
Hi can anoyne tell me how to make from a phone into a "spyphone"??

I found this:

"After entering your phone number in SpyPhone's secret menu and restarting, the phone is ready for use. When you call your SpyPhone from phone number you previously programmed, SpyPhone automaticly answers call without ringing, vibrating, blinking and freezes display.You can hear everything around SpyPhone. After call is ended phone restores to normal operation. If call is made from any other number than programmed, SpyPhone will operate as normal phone. "

Here is the link: http://gsmhacking.com/equipment/spy.shtml

LOL thing isnt it? :o

Alinus
19-07-2003, 04:10 PM
moved to lounge

ALMOGAVER
21-07-2003, 08:47 PM
I read somwhere long time ago, that is just a matter of crossing some pins on the connection "port"... I just can't remember which or where I read it.... SORRY.

...I'll try to recall it.

bobl
26-07-2003, 09:46 AM
Almo, the dates in your sig?

28/7 is on Monday in the future?

Confused!

Cheers

Bob

ALMOGAVER
26-07-2003, 10:34 AM
HA, HA, HA...! :p You are ABSOLUTELY right....
Thanks for making me realize, man. See? That's what rushing & stress does to people ;)

It was supposed to be 28/6/2003

Thanks once more...

marky752000
26-07-2003, 02:40 PM
To SmOg,

About a month ago this old guy came into my shop and started telling me about this alarm thing that he had made, it was a PIR senser wired into a mobile and when the PIR was triped it made the mobile dial a per determaned number, anyway to cut a long story short he also had what he called a bug, from what I could see (since he would let me open it up) all he had done was butcher a 3310 taken out the sounder and the microphone and replaced the sounder with a very sensitive mic, set the phone to auto answer and hey presto one room bug, not too complicated.

He said that if I supply the phone he would make it for about £70 but I have binned the info that he gave me, did think anyone would need it, but I think with a little bit of know how you should be able to make one yourself