PDA

View Full Version : 3650 CamCorder Show Beta Error

PeQ
20-07-2003, 09:30 PM
my CamCorder..I've Been Installed that..And When I'm Want To Record It Shown Beta Expired. What's Up With That ? help me...

pages
21-07-2003, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by PeQ
my CamCorder..I've Been Installed that..And When I'm Want To Record It Shown Beta Expired. What's Up With That ? help me...

that was shown simply because it is a beta version and it expires on the 20th of july. obviously it already did.

anyway, one way to be able to use it again is when you wanna use it... try changing the date on your clock(phones date itself) to june something or any date that's before july 20.

believe me... I did that. It worked. although I need to change the date on my phone first then change it back again after using the ETI camcorder.

jim_pam
21-07-2003, 09:18 PM
Top one mate.
At last some advice that works.
I've just tried this out on my 3650 and it worked a treat.
Stuff what the date say's on my phone i'll look at my watch if needed.
If only half the cracks were as easy to get around.
BTW. Is there a crack for this ETI camcorder cos i've been looking for ages and not found one yet.
Cheers.

pages
22-07-2003, 03:20 AM
yes. there's a crack somewhere I already got one...
search this forum (camcorder)
I can't remember where but someone did attached it in his/her reply.

omeronsun
22-07-2003, 05:03 PM
if the date doesn't matter for you , you can change your date to 1996 or 1997 so you can use the program for 6-7 years ::D

jim_pam
23-07-2003, 07:55 PM
Use search and type in the key word ETIcamcorder.app
This generates 3 hits.
Select the option "expired eticamcorder" and follow LEONs instructions to a tee.
This is the replacement app that must be used if the date is important to you.
I did this and the camcorder works fine.;)
If it OK by the Mods you can mail me as i haven't sussed out how to attach a file to the reply.