PDA

View Full Version : expired ETI camcorder?

pages
21-07-2003, 05:37 AM
guys,

I guess I'm not the only one who realizes this... but MY ETI camcorder is already, obviously yours too. It's the beta version right?

I love the program... it's my favorite among the apps I have installed. is there a cracked version or something out there that can make it work still?

I have one way... I change the date to june something... (any date before july 20) I was able to use it again. but my concern is... if that's the case I will have to change the date on my phone everytime I wanna use it.

something out there??....

Leon
21-07-2003, 08:15 AM
Just download these .app File (http://thehelldogs.hypermart.net/Downloads/ETICamcorder.app) and replace the old file ETICamcorder.app with the new one.
The file should be placed in

C:\System\Apps\ETICamcorder

or

E:\System\Apps\ETICamcorder

Use a Filemanager like FExplorer or SeleQ for this.

Now your Version of ETI Camcorder never will expire !

Have Fun ! :o)

Regards

Leon

Prinz
21-07-2003, 01:06 PM
Can someone pls elaborate more on this problem or how it can be done to solve this problem...

Leon
21-07-2003, 01:25 PM
Download the FExplorer (http://users.skynet.be/domi/fexplorer.htm).
Itīs like the Windows Explorer. With this tool you can manage your phone memory and mmc like your harddisk in your pc.

These ".app" file is a part of the Installation of ETI Camcorder Pro.

If you installed ETI Camcorder Pro on your phone memory, youīll find it under

or if you installed ETI Camcorder Pro on your mmc itīs under

Copy the new .app file with the Nokia PC Suite Software to the Folder "Others" on your mmc and then start the FExplorer on your phone.
Go to

E:\Others

and cut the ETICamcorder.app file,
change to

or

and replace the old one with the new one by inserting it and overwrite the old one.

then close FExplorer and start ETICamcorder.

Any more questions ? :)

Regards

Leon

Prinz
21-07-2003, 01:47 PM
i can't send the "app" file to my Pc suite.... how ?
is there other way to do it ?

Leon
21-07-2003, 01:53 PM
You know you will need a bluetooth stick to work with Nokia PC suite ?! :)

Or do you have a card reader-/writer ?

Regards

Leon

Prinz
21-07-2003, 02:02 PM
oh oic.... i dun have have a bluetooth with me but i have an infra-red... can i be able to do it ??

Dumbo
21-07-2003, 02:09 PM
hi!

Yes you can use IR too:)

Dumbo

Leon
21-07-2003, 02:12 PM
Yes, it is, but itīs a little bit pedantically.

Do the following :

1. Send the .app file to your mail inbox.
By trying to open that mail you should got an error. But thatīs okay.

2. Start FExplorer and go to

C:\System\Mail

then go to options (in FExplorer) => search , and type "ETICamcorder.app" (without the ")

you should find it.

Now you have it. More info look at fourth post of this thread.

Post if you got it work !

Regards

Leon

Leon
21-07-2003, 02:14 PM
@ Dumbo :

Now where you say... Nokia PC Suite also supports IR... of course...

So, I donīt really understand why Prinz had problems by sending the file with PC Suite to his phone !?

Regards

Leon

jim_pam
21-07-2003, 10:02 PM
Superb,Excellent.
The advice is great.
I followed the file transfer to a tee and it now works perfectly.
Thanks very much for the advice.

ET1019
22-07-2003, 04:57 AM
wow~~ great !!

thx... ^^

Prinz
22-07-2003, 01:17 PM
yeah !!! i manage to do it finally... haha... :)

greaseman1035
22-07-2003, 01:32 PM
My ETICamcorder ran out the other day... snooped around a little bit and found this thread... followed Leon's instructions... and it worked perfectly. Thanks a lot for the great info.

Leon
22-07-2003, 02:16 PM
@ Prinz :

Great that it works now.
Where was the problem ?

@ all :

Thank you for all that positive reactions to my post ! :)
I also got so many advices and stuff here, so itīs everytime cool if I can help, too.

Regards

Leon

Prinz
22-07-2003, 11:54 PM
i see the wrong file name and paste it on the ETICamcorder.app
haha... the file was something else.... if anyone is still unclear i can provide help.... thanks Leon for all the patience....:grin:

Murda_INC
23-07-2003, 05:11 PM
leon u legend, mines fixed now....ta!

***EDIT***
actually, no its not fixed, its now only limited to 10 seconds ???

Leon
28-07-2003, 07:10 AM
@ Murda_INC :

The recording time is limited to about 10 seconds only if you enabled MMS compatibility. When itīs enabled there is a "M" shown on your display. Disable (in the options) it to remove the record limit.

Regards

Leon

herimitis
29-07-2003, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by Leon
Yes, it is, but itīs a little bit pedantically.

Do the following :

1. Send the .app file to your mail inbox.
By trying to open that mail you should got an error. But thatīs okay.

2. Start FExplorer and go to

C:\System\Mail

then go to options (in FExplorer) => search , and type "ETICamcorder.app" (without the ")

you should find it.

I sure hope you have more patience....I guess i am the only one that can not solve this problem....
When i am at this step..i see the message no folder or file found...although the camcorder is installed...
i do not have the pc suite and i can use only the ir and i have the inbox...oh! i am so confused!!!! i have the seleq if this is a problem, but i do not think that this is the problem...

Now you have it. More info look at fourth post of this thread.

Post if you got it work !

Regards

Leon

tyler
29-07-2003, 04:16 PM
http://www.eyemail.com.cn/Chi/camcoder/en_Download.html
the final version is out NOW!

Master of Mobil
30-07-2003, 01:16 AM
Also available here: http://my-symbian.com/7650/applications/applications.php?fldAuto=467&faq=4 :D :-D :D

Murda_INC
30-07-2003, 01:33 AM
u cant even take one video :mad:

lBlOlSlSl
02-08-2003, 05:15 PM
Hi. This might sound stupid of mi as so many of you guys have tried this out and it work. However in my case, after changing the app file with the one I got it , the icon of the original was gone leaving behine only the 'my video' icon. Is this a fault due to mi? I am sorry if this is just my stupid mistake but I swear I noe how to change the app files and nothing was wrong in the process of doin so. :confused:

erix20032003
02-08-2003, 05:27 PM
hey! ye that same thing just happend to me as well, the icon disapeirs and only the "my videos" bit is still there!!!

i think it cud b coz we have some sort of a new version of it the has been made so we cant crack it. did you get yours from the My-sio web site?

erix20032003
02-08-2003, 05:33 PM
ups i meant the my-symbian web site. is that were u got your coppy of it?

lBlOlSlSl
02-08-2003, 05:58 PM
YuP! That's where I got it from. Was the .app file meant for the full version?:rolleyes:

Leon
03-08-2003, 12:14 PM
Important message to all :

This cracked .app file is ONLY for the beta version of ETI Camcorder Pro and doesnīt work on the new V1.0 version !!

Iīm working on a crack for the new version but that could take a while, because at the moment Iīm working on a new webpage called S60 Island with mass on S60 software that will soon go online.

Regards

Leon

PS : @ herimitis: If you have sent the file correctly to your inbox but the search-function doesnīt work, try to find it manualy by looking into all the folders under C:\System\mail.

cash1977
06-08-2003, 11:15 AM
this is what i get after downloading eticamcorder thru IR, the phone show (pls enter registration code via the' options/settings' menu)can somebody out there help me with tis problems:(

Leon
06-08-2003, 11:29 AM
@ cash1977 :

It seems you are not using the beta version, could that be ?
The posted ETICamcorder.app file only works on the beta version !

Regards

Leon

Murda_INC
06-08-2003, 09:40 PM
leon your website sounds quality, let us know when its up and running fully, especially with the new ETI crack ;)

zilog
06-08-2003, 10:15 PM
i just installed the cracked version, but it displays the videos made with the beta(on the My Videos program) upside down! so i have an upside down thumbnail gallery of old videos.. (they play that way too)

is there a way to fix this?

<btw, sorry for posting this here, i just found that someone had already started a thread regarding this>

airwreck
07-08-2003, 04:38 AM
great site there leon.

cash1977
07-08-2003, 06:22 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Leon
[B]@ cash1977 :

It seems you are not using the beta version, could that be ?
The posted ETICamcorder.app file only works on the beta version !

Regards

Leon

***hi bro can u pls guide me step by step how to do it in order to enjoy the free eticamcorder.tks alot.

07-08-2003, 06:27 AM
i just installed the eti pro a week ago (i dont know if its a cracked one)..................................................and it just overwrote the beta in my 3650................................and smoothly worked perfectly...........................................wel...........................l just have an upsidedown-negative like old movie files...................................

:-D :grin: :D

Leon
07-08-2003, 07:28 AM
Because the old and new EyeCon Tool I wrote this :

The old NuB codec (coming with the standard EyeCon (CMD or GUI) tool) only works with ETI Camcorder Pro V1.0 BETA

The new NuB codec (that means the two files NuB.inf and NuB.dll posted in this thread) only works with ETI Camcorder Pro V1.0 ( NO BETA)

By updating the NuB Codec (by downloading the new nub.inf and nub.dll and installing them) you LOOSE the old codec because you replace it with the new one.
This means, not just converting .eye / .ear files made with the Beta version is now impossible, also playing .avi files made with the old codec !

The new codec is only for the NON-BETA version for converting .eye / .ear files and playing .avi files made with the non-beta version.

To SAVE your .avi files made with the beta version, reinstall the old codec (copy the old NuB.inf and NuB.dll found in the EyeCon.zip file you downloaded for your ETI Camcorder Pro V1.0 Beta and install them).
Now convert the .avi files with NuB codec into .avi files with another codex, for example DivX. For this use Virtual Dub.
After converting all .avi files which need the old NuB codec, the old NuB codec is now not needed anymore.
Now reinstall the new codec for the non-beta version.

And thatīs also the reason, why the picture is upside down by playing old videos (made with the beta version) in the new ETI Camcorder Pro. The codec had been changed.

The solution is that same: Copy them to your pc, use the old EyeCon codec to convert them to .avi files and then convert them is .avi files with DivX codec (or another if you want) by using Virtual Dub.

All this tools are also available on my site S60 Island.

Regards

Leon

driftwind
07-08-2003, 03:54 PM
HI. I tried to click on the link below for the eti camcorder.app file, but i can't download it. please help!!

is there any other way where i can get that file? please help me! thanks!

Leon
07-08-2003, 04:10 PM
The file is stored on the S60 Island server and had never been deleted.
I just reuploaded it. Try it again, it should work.

Regards

Leon

PS : Otherwise you could download the complete ETI Camcorder Pro V1.0 Beta with the .app included or the new ETI Camcorder Pro V1.0 from S60 Island.

driftwind
09-08-2003, 03:44 AM
mr. leon, do i need visual fox pro installed on my computer to download the .app file? because its saying that the site is running on visual fox pro application. and everytime i enter the site, a warning sign appears. and i cant understand what its saying.
please help!

can i ask for the address of s60 island? is that for free?

emyinrome
11-08-2003, 07:58 AM
Hi to all!!
Have someone the source code of ETI Camcorder?
or the source code of any other video recorder??
Thank you very very much!!!

Leon
11-08-2003, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by driftwind
mr. leon, do i need visual fox pro installed on my computer to download the .app file? because its saying that the site is running on visual fox pro application. and everytime i enter the site, a warning sign appears. and i cant understand what its saying.
please help!

can i ask for the address of s60 island? is that for free?

I guess you try to download the .app file by clicking it with the left maus-button (one time) and then the message that you called appears, is that correct ?

If that doenīt work, a program you have installed knows the file-format .app and try to open it directly withot asking you to save the file first.

To prevent this, try to download the file by clicking on it with the right mouse-button and select "save taget to..." (could be written in other words. I use the German Windows version) and browse to the location you wanna save the app.

Post if you got it.

Regards

Leon

PS : The adress for the S60 Island Homepage is :

http://kickme.to/S60Island

and the S60 Island forum :

http://s60islandforum.hypermart.net/cgi/ultimatebb.cgi

AMKOR
12-08-2003, 03:49 AM
does anyone of you guys have the registration code for the ETI ver 1.0 full.. my copy seem to stop working and asking already for the registration code

Leon
12-08-2003, 07:20 AM
Try the cracked version from S60 Island.
That should work.
Post your results.

Regards

Leon

emyinrome
12-08-2003, 10:58 AM
Hi Leon!!
I'm a student and i'm trying to do a video recorder but i'm findind some problem....
i saw the S60 Island and i understood that the member of this group are very good in programming and not only in programming.Congratulation!!!
Can you send me the source code of a video recorder, like ETI or pv,so i can take it as example??
Thank you very much!!!
i'll be very glad to you!!
Bye bye

fre4k_lj
20-08-2003, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by Leon
Just download these .app File (http://thehelldogs.hypermart.net/Downloads/ETICamcorder.app) and replace the old file ETICamcorder.app with the new one.

Can u pliz send me ATICamcorder.app file u mantioned in your post ...

The URL doesnt work or its not active anymore ...

PLZ...

Bu Bye, fre4k_lj

Regards from Slovenia

Leon
20-08-2003, 08:14 AM
@ fre4k_lj :

Because the server-change of S60 Island also the link to the .app file isnīt working anymore.
But itīs included in ETI Camcorder Pro V1.0 Beta Download you can get on S60 Island.

Regards

Leon

emyinrome
20-08-2003, 08:25 AM
Hi Leon!!
I'm a student and i'm trying to do a video recorder but i'm findind some problem....
i saw the S60 Island and i understood that the member of this group are very good in programming and not only in programming.Congratulation!!!
Can you send me the source code of a video recorder, like ETI or pv,so i can take it as example??
Thank you very much!!!
Bye bye

emyinrome
20-08-2003, 08:31 AM
Hi Leon!!
Thank you very much!!!
Bye bye

Leon
20-08-2003, 09:48 AM
Hi emyinrome.

I donīt have the source-code of the ETI Camcorder Pro.
By the way I guess you will not find any source code of any video recoder app in this forum.
My suggestion to you: Ask your question in the Nokia NFREE Developers Forum (http://nokiafree.org/forums/f27/s) or better look for an open source forum in the net. (Best try it in any Linux development forum)

Regards

Leon

samksl
29-03-2005, 04:27 PM
i have nokia 6670, i install the eticamcorder and when i open to use, it show BETA expired. can you help me how to solve this problem?
My email [email protected]
Thanks and please

or

Regards

Leon

julius_alexjand
09-08-2005, 06:36 AM
Hi, i am unable to download ETICamcorder.app, when i click the link it says u are not authorised, can u help me Mb Leon, plz, or just mail me that file,thanku in advance,
regards,
julius

or

Regards

julius_alexjand
09-08-2005, 07:01 AM
Hi Friends,

I am unable to download that ETICamcorder.app from the link given by Mr Leon, Leon plz help me, whe n ever i click the link a window opens stating that u don't have permission, plz send me the file or give solution for this problem.
my mail ID is [email protected],

waiting for ur reply my friends,

regards
..julius

limp-jaffa-cake
10-08-2005, 09:27 AM
Hi Friends,

I am unable to download that ETICamcorder.app from the link given by Mr Leon, Leon plz help me, whe n ever i click the link a window opens stating that u don't have permission, plz send me the file or give solution for this problem.
my mail ID is [email protected],

waiting for ur reply my friends,

regards
..julius

maybe because the link is from 2003....

leespud
10-08-2005, 12:32 PM
why bother with this old crap, ETI v2 has been out for about 2weeks now look into downloading that!!!

momagic
10-08-2005, 09:30 PM
ohy yea

no send mes by the way

Buzzy Bee
27-08-2005, 03:49 PM
ok, i need some help now.

i downloaded the trial version from http://my-symbian.com/7650/applicat...dAuto=467&faq=4 (link from earlier in the thread), but it needs a registration code to work properly. if there is a newer version available, great! now i might just be dumgb, but how would i get the program deleted off my 3650? when i highlight it and hit the c button to delete it, i get an error message. please help!

Buzzy Bee

akashcares
25-09-2005, 10:46 AM
hii everybody...i have recently shot a video with the ETI Camcorder on my Nokia 6600 and the file got saved in the phone memory.To my surprise,i couldnt simply find the saved file in my phone memory nor in the memory of the RS-MMC Card.When i searched the file manager, its showing that a certain amount of memory (abt 2MB) is used but no video file is found..can anybody please tell me how is this possible and how can i find the saved file please??? as everyone is discussing about camcorders in this thread so i decided to post my problem here as well.....thank u...

BrianPereira
04-10-2005, 10:11 PM
:mad: What I see is "You are not authorized to view this page" when I tried to visit the website "http://thehelldogs.hypermart.net/Downloads/ETICamcorder.app"
Is the site still valid. What am I doing wrong?

I need the ETI camcorder desperately
please help

shfuma
12-10-2005, 07:04 AM
can any one send me eti camera.app my version has expired