PDA

View Full Version : The Best £3 investment. GURANTEED

kalz
23-07-2003, 09:24 PM
Hi Guys,

I was just surfing a bulletin board when i came across a money making scheme. At first i thought what a load of rubbish. But i have tested this scheme and i can gurantee this will make you a decent amount of money.

Just download the txt file and follow the instructions.

But rememeber the success of this is a result of honesty of the users. so be truthful and honest and enjoy the rewards. I am.

Bye Guys

jeep
23-07-2003, 10:52 PM
Haven't seen this scam for a few years :rolleyes:

I was going to put the maths behind it, but I'm sure most of you have heard it before ... The people that set it up or joined *very* early will probably get something, but everyone else is just losing their money.

However, there is a very simple method for making £££££££ fast!

Just press and hold the shift key, then tap the 3 key a few times. (note: this only works on UK keyboards - you'll probably end up with ###### otherwise, which is of no use to anyone :D)

George

kalz
24-07-2003, 03:18 PM
@jeep

The first time i read the scheme on the bulletin board i was feeling the same. I was thinking "just another one of those scams." But for some reason this one felt more re-assuring. I thought what the heck only £3 might as well give it a go. So i did and i have just set up recently but it seems to be generating some money as opposed to none and i recovered my £3 in the first week. So perhaps jeep is right but i just want to tell everyone that it does work.

NokDoc
24-07-2003, 04:33 PM
Hi,

Money doesn't come out of nothing.

Where there is winners, there's also losers.

Rather buy beer.

NokDoc

marky752000
25-07-2003, 05:58 PM
Read it sounds like so many others I have seen before.

I'am with you on the beer NokDoc

bobl
26-07-2003, 09:43 AM
I always enjoy the inventive nature of pyramid scheme owners. I really thought NokDoc summed it up best when he said:

Money doesn't come out of nothing.

I think that should go in the FAQ...

Cheers

Bob

pico
26-07-2003, 12:23 PM
I was thinking "just another one of those scams." But for some reason this one felt more re-assuring

man, they all have the same layout. this feels more "reassuring" for you, cos your name is in that list!

maybe i just put my name on bottom of that list, and go spam other boards with it..