PDA

View Full Version : "Thank u", Alinus! :(((((((

starr
23-07-2003, 10:27 PM
The ""Alinus"" guy , as usual is overreacting.

He closed my poll where i was asking "do u think g3nolite 2 wil be released this summer".I wasnt disturbing anywone.

I agree the poll should have been posted int the lobby but this is to much, dont u think so?
This is hes explaination:
this thread is closed couse there is nonsense.
What are going to do with this one ? Delete it?

---
This guy isnt helping anybody. All he does is make observations , move threads, delete and argue with everybody.
I think superusers should be more carefull to whom they trust . :mad: :mad:

bobl
23-07-2003, 10:54 PM
I think you're overreacting.

No offence, but your post earlier was a little silly. Maybe Alinus over reacted, maybe he didn't. Leave it.

It really doesn't mater, just leave it, they'll release it when they are good and ready. Mods are tired of posts concerning release dates of free software, I think you just caught the brunt of a rather polite message from Alinus.

Chill :)

Cheers

Bob

starr
23-07-2003, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by bobl

No offence, but your post earlier was a little silly. ...

Maybe it was silly and maybe not. Maybe somebody should read between the lines. i dont espect someone to agree with me, because we wouldnt want to iritate the admins, would we?
Anyway this doesnt change the fact that this guy is obviously abbusing he's privileges.

chunkhead
24-07-2003, 04:31 AM
Your post was not of concern to the forum in which it was posted! Alinus is well within his rights to close threads as he see's fit! I think you should go and read the rules again, as you are in breach of two at the moment! Let it go...!:o

NokDoc
24-07-2003, 08:05 PM
Mr. Starr,

If a moderators decission wasn't correct in Ur opinion, then U should have written the Admin about it.

About misabuse of priveleges:
- Alinus is a good personal friend.
- One more bad word bout him, and U're banned.

NokDoc

pico
24-07-2003, 08:15 PM
"do u think g3nolite 2 wil be released this summer"

only one person can vote in that poll, you should know who ;)
how can anyone else say that?
well they can say that, but no point cos they dont KNOW!

maybe study the flash yourself while you wait..
you may learn some things :)

g3gg0
26-07-2003, 11:03 PM
ANY question regarding v2.0 is nonsens....

i already told about the news: u will see whats in when u get it
i already told about releasedate: u will see when its out

and...
if a mod decides a thread has to be closed he is right...
keep that in mind my friend...

Alinus
26-07-2003, 11:08 PM
so Mr. starr
was i right or "overreacting"? Or u ovverreacted?

PS.

>>---
This guy isnt helping anybody. All he does is make observations , move threads, delete and argue with everybody.
I think superusers should be more carefull to whom they trust

BTW this is my job as a moderator. I keep the forum clean. Also help people...just spend some time reading my posts (all of them) and you will see that.

Alinus
26-07-2003, 11:12 PM
Moved to lounge.

"Alinus" is not a Nokia phone...yet :-P

ALMOGAVER
28-07-2003, 07:24 PM
Although I agree with you about ALINUS's low "boiling point" (OVERREACTINg), I must admit that your "poll" was pretty out of place (and I don't mean only "physically" within the forum). Do you really think this was important enougth as to start a POLL instead of just a normal thread?? I mean, don't take this wrong, your opinion is your opinion, but B4 posting that POLL you should have browsed around at NFREE to see WHEN polls are used, and what for. Surely then you would have realized that a POLL wasn't your best "option"....;)

NokDoc
28-07-2003, 09:27 PM
Mr. Almogaver,

Believe me, not because of U or something, but we better close this thread.

Really, not because of U or so...

Mr. Starr,

I hope U still will be a member here.

The global rules ain't that hard to understand in my opinion.

And quite reasonable.

And a good guideline to avoid circumstances like these.

NokDoc