PDA

View Full Version : Weird 3310 -> 3315 problem regarding security lock

NokiaFan
28-06-2002, 10:18 PM
Hi There

I have this really strange problem with my 3310 -> 3315 convertion.

I have tried it on a few 3310īs and all went well but this one phone gives me a headache, all is well with the flashing, i update FAID and clear SP locks OK, the file i use is one with my own serial in it and the telephone works fine. BUT when i change the serial into the one on the sticker of the phone it begins asking about the security code even though i have reset to factory defaults. Thats no problem, the problem is that the serial change alters the security code to 14325 instead but when i enter it it still wont accept it.

ANyone seen this before.

Have tried with a 8210 serial NO problems there..

Nokiafan

wfc
29-06-2002, 08:01 AM
are you using knok v22 for imei?
try restoring factory settings in the phones menu:)

NokiaFan
29-06-2002, 11:23 AM
HI There..

No i am using rolis flasher 4.78 for flashing and ROlis nokiatool V 1.8 for faid, sp locks and imei.

It has worked quite well on a number of phones and therefor stupid me stopped making full flash backups of the phones and now it cannot be restored with the current imei number.

If i put in my 8210 number it works like a charm and i tried to do a "factory default" reset in the menu and then change the imei, 3 other imeiīs work in the phone but not the one on the sticker on the back of the phone..

THe only thing i can see that differs is that the last calculated control bit of this imei is 0.

Is there NO one else but me that have had this problem ??

Please help if you know the solution.

I have tried knok but when trying to read phone info it just says "failed to prepare telephone" or something like that and yes i DID choose right comport.

NokiaFan

meff
06-07-2002, 01:59 PM
Do this go into settings menu in you phone and select "RESTORE FACTORY SETTINGS" this should work

Kid
06-07-2002, 02:28 PM
Use the NK_Profile SW to do a reset. Your functions will still be around. Works 100%.