PDA

View Full Version : $$$$$$$$$$$$$$Check if you cool programmers can make something like this$$$$$$$$$$$$$

mc_asg
26-07-2003, 12:45 PM
Hey people is there a app. taht lets u see what the other person is doing and lets the other person see what u are doing at the exact same moment. So u dont have to keep sending files taht are 20 sec old

if there is pls post some details on where to get it from.

<p><font face="Times New Roman" color="#00FFFF" size="6">↑</font></p>

thats was my post in the other forum and only one person replied saying they would like to see that.
Looks like no has made one yet.
So i was wondering if u programmers (which hopefully i would like to be in the future *no lie*)
can create a program for nokia 7650/3650.

It would be really cool.

<font color="#00FFFF">so what i was thinking about is:<br>
a program that lets u see what the other person is doing and lets the other
person see what u are doing at the exact same moment. So u dont have to keep
sending files that are 20 sec old.</font>

p.s. IM me if u can. i would like tom participate on my idea:) i would be happy to test it out and stuff:)

wumpus
27-07-2003, 05:08 PM
Please elaborate.
See what the other person is doing? You mean like a spy phone, but even nastier?

mc_asg
27-07-2003, 08:05 PM
nonono

not in a bad way. in a good way,.

listen my two sisters have a nokia 3650 and 7650. when my cousins come around my home we messa round on their fones. now i want the phones to be used in a game of hide and seek.

i want the phones to be able to show what each other is looking at by the phones video capabilities via bluetooth.
Dont want it nasty or anything but u can make one if u want lol. cos ur the programmers.

So i want the phones to be able to show what each other is looking at.

mc_asg
29-07-2003, 07:18 PM
sooooooooooooooooooooo

any of u programmers can do this:)