PDA

View Full Version : Nec 3g Phones On 3 Network

justfona
28-07-2003, 03:03 AM
I guess I'm not the only one who has been sitting here playing with one of 3's new 3g style video phones and not being able to do a damn thing with it!! OK! The 750 minutes of X-Network Anytime minutes comes in handy if you like to talk for England!!!! But it would be nice to say PLAY A JAVA GAME! OR DOWNLOAD A POLY OR EVEN RECEIVE A MMS TEXT OR VIDEO once in a while! Sadly this seems to be a non-existant collection of features for the majority of us!
Now surely there must be someone who has a little knowledge of maybe knowing where we can get an ample collection of polys (Type 0) that we can upload, not from 20 years ago, via a cable and not wap! and...if we're a firm believer of miracles maybe a java software uploader program. So if we cant do much at least we can play a game or listen to a poly.If not then we've got a bloody expensive phone that looks good but has the features of a Analog Motorola BRICK!!

HELP! Post a reply or email me at [email protected]
Thanks!:)

susy
31-07-2003, 03:24 PM
this may help you, there is a web site here in Italy called ww2.tuttoper3.it obviously it is in Italian but it is very simple to use , to the right of the page there is alist of the things you can download, ringtone, mp4 screensaveres, films etc , you will soon be able to download from them directly from your phone, at the moment you have to load to pc then pass them toyour phone

susy
31-07-2003, 03:24 PM
this may help you, there is a web site here in Italy called ww2.tuttoper3.it obviously it is in Italian but it is very simple to use , to the right of the page there is alist of the things you can download, ringtone, mp4 screensaveres, films etc , you will soon be able to download from them directly from your phone, at the moment you have to load to pc then pass them toyour phone
it's all free!!

justfona
31-07-2003, 03:33 PM
Susy. Thanks for the help.

susy
31-07-2003, 03:59 PM
you're welcome

heba
21-08-2003, 11:38 PM
Hi ,

Just wonder how to unlock the NEC 808 s to all UK networks?

any ideas, please?

Thanks
Heba