PDA

View Full Version : PPM (or just T9<lang>.dll) change in 3650

energywave
28-07-2003, 10:21 PM
Hi to all, I hope not to write a frequent question, but I've read many posts without an answer of my question. ):confused:

I have a 3650 and want to change languages (to italian, at least T9, no matter system language). MUST I buy griffin box (it costs more than what I've payd my phone!!!!)? :mad:
I've understood that I must flash a PPM, and for flashing 3650 there isn't any cheap way to do it.

I want only insert that damn T9Italian.dll... isn't there a way to do it whitout any so expensive hardware??? For example using blouetooth or irda or even a cable... I've already tryied to copy that file everywhere, but from setup it seems that symbian OS looks only within the PPM files... ARGH!

Please, if someone has something to say for helping me I'll kiss it!!! (even if it's a man... ehr... ok, I'll shake your hand! :D )

energywave
30-07-2003, 02:24 PM
Ok, now I know that I need Griffin Box or Prodigy Box.
Is there someone that have it around Milan or Varese in Italy (an d want to give me a biiiiiig hand, that, if u want, I'll pay!)???
I must only change the PPM (or, if u want upgrade to 3.16 too ;) )

PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!

paolo3650
09-08-2003, 10:52 PM
What is the procedure? How much does it cost?
do you have the dll file? maybe there is a way to install in the proper dir...

Let me know!

-ecarus-
10-08-2003, 07:25 PM
i'm also italian and i'm searching for a method to upgrade my firmware from 2.5 to version 3.16 but italian version... and i've an import phone.
I know it's possible with the flash kit, anyone know another method ...via IRDA ????
Pleaseeeeee.

P.S. Where can i download the language pack ita and all the software to make an upgrade??

THX

ikonos
31-12-2003, 12:03 AM
Ciao ragazzi, se volete ho l'attrezzatura per aggiornare e sbloccare il vostro 3650 con il PPM in Italiano all'ultima versione software disponibile....Gią fatto sul mio e su altri (uso Prodigy box x tutti i Nokia praticamente!).
Il tutto per 12 euro pił spese di ri-spedizione. Garanzia di serietą!
Contattatemi in privato.
Saluti
Iko
Hello boys, if you want I have the equipment in order to flash and to unlock yours 3650 with the PPM in Italian to the last version software available... (I use Prodigy box x all Nokia phone!). All for 12 euro more expenses than shipment. Guarantee of seriousness! You contact to me in private.

toscanoantico
05-02-2004, 10:04 PM
Ciao devo sbloccare mettere l'italiano all'interno del mio nokia 6600, come posso conttatrti, se lo vuoi fare tu chiamami al mio cell 335 7468141.

grazie

ikonos
05-02-2004, 10:16 PM
Ciao devo sbloccare mettere l'italiano all'interno del mio nokia 6600, come posso conttatrti, se lo vuoi fare tu chiamami al mio cell 335 7468141.

grazie

Nessun problema per aggiornare e sbloccare il Nokia 6600.
Contattami in email per avere i dettagli.

Togli NOKIA per rispondere!

[email protected]