PDA

View Full Version : Winstela????

mimmy228
02-07-2002, 12:14 PM
What is the main purpose of using winstela?
Is it useful 4 nokia' phones?:confused:

ehasan
10-07-2002, 05:53 PM
Yes it is. I have a cracked version but i still can't get it to work. its supposed to do a lot of things. Still trying.

Sam_digital
15-07-2002, 09:00 AM
Wintesla is the official nokia service program for nokia dct3 phones and is used in the service centres , for dct4 phones they use phoenix .

wintesla is used to upgrade/downgrade tune tx-rx settings if u have a mfr unit to connect to it etc ,.... does wonders ..

if u can get your cracked version to work , give me a yell ..

Sam.

ehasan
15-07-2002, 04:44 PM
I sure will Sam. thanks for the reply. But I was wondering if it will also change banners and logos.

mimmy228
16-07-2002, 01:03 AM
Thanks,Sam.
but.when I try to set up D program,it's kind of complicated,there are so many files in 1 program.

By D way,do u or someonelse have any special ringtones mcu+PPm 4 3310,8210 & 8250? I tried 2 delete D ringtones from PPM & added in special tones but I failed.

I've tried whatever that should be done,but still get CONTACT SERVICE or auto ON & OFF:mad: :) WHY???????????

Sam_digital
16-07-2002, 09:14 AM
erm... will it change logo's erm...well theres a user settings read , and when u read it it shows you the current logo , off memory i think theres a load/save function next to it , so if have the correct format you might be able to , not sure ,,,

in regards to contact service , have u checked the checksums , checksums might be wrong , u can use windls to fix checksums and multiple other programs can do this , what software u usin to flash these phones ir rolis , etc ...

Im sure other guys here can help you with this also ...

Sam_digital

phonedudes
16-07-2002, 12:17 PM
You were able to use windls on a TDMA phone to correct checksums?
And get rolis to flash a TDMA phone??

PHONEDUDES:D

Sam_digital
17-07-2002, 09:06 AM
yes , i have used windls to correct checksums , i think it was a 7110 when i did that .

Sam_digital

ehasan
18-07-2002, 03:19 PM
Hey everyone. I was wondering if you guys know what the problem is when I try to program the nokia phones sometimes after I flash them with the soft TDMA software from ucables I can't get into the programming. The phone becomes a paper weight. Does anyone know how to fix that would appreciate any help. Thanks.

Silva
19-07-2002, 06:46 PM
Hi Ehasan,
how do you get to do fhash in nokia tdma? which is the program that you use for flash? Which the boot_loader and f_loader ? Let us know please.
Thanks a lot,
Silva.

ehasan
19-07-2002, 07:43 PM
I's sorry I should actually say unlock the phone not flash. i use the soft TDMA 2 software.

Silva
19-07-2002, 09:58 PM
Dear Ehasan,
I would like to know what exactly it happens. Because after I unlock it the phne it should usually work. I have been unlocking several phones without some problem.
Supply larger details on the problem that you are having.
If you prefer, contact me directly by email : [email protected]
Greetings,
Silva.