PDA

View Full Version : DongleFree WinPhoenix DLL!

BlackAngel
02-07-2002, 01:41 PM
Donglefree mti32ext.dll for winphoenix 3.30 here (http://www.geocities.com/zaco99zaco/mti32ext.zip)
cu @ All

BA

phonedudes
02-07-2002, 04:03 PM
Anyone have this link work???

Other progz and filez but nothing for Phoenix

dead man inc
02-07-2002, 05:17 PM
@phonedudes,right click and save target as..................

ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=====DEAD MAN INC=====

:D :D :D :D :D

phonedudes
03-07-2002, 09:33 AM
Right as we were reading your post remembered we didnt try that last night..

Thanks again...By the way have you tried it w/Phoenix personally?

Phonedudes

:grin:

dead man inc
03-07-2002, 11:16 AM
@phonedudes,i dont need to try it m8.I allready have pheonix cracked on cd................

if you need it just mail me with your address and i will send you the disk..............

ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=====DEAD MAN INC=====

DavieB
03-07-2002, 11:23 AM
@DMI
Really? Which version?
I have 3.30 where "most" features work (kinda botched install tho... had to manually clear out old phoenix and deskey (ligit) drivers and files... eugh - the nightmares!)

dead man inc
03-07-2002, 03:10 PM
SAME AS YOURS M8..................

Phoenix NHM-7 / NPE-4 / NPM-9 Release 03.30.000

ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=====DEAD MAN INC=====

DavieB
03-07-2002, 04:37 PM
Heh, Np :):D:)

rosbud
03-07-2002, 05:04 PM
so, phoenix with dongle works without box, ok!!!
But where i can find phoenix new release

watchman
04-07-2002, 07:36 AM
link not working!!! :( right click & save target also not working....

dead man inc
04-07-2002, 10:26 AM
here yo go m8....................

ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=====DEAD MAN INC=====

Icedude
05-07-2002, 04:26 PM
dead man inc
hey m8 :)

you talked about the cd with phoenix cracked !?

you think u could get it up on any site ?? :)
how large is it??

tnx :)

dead man inc
05-07-2002, 09:01 PM
@icedude download from here.................

http://nuggie.partners.pl/phoenix/

ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=====DEAD MAN INC=====

;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Icedude
06-07-2002, 09:42 AM
cheers m8 :)

Liam
07-07-2002, 09:19 AM
What is this cracked version capable of doing as I allready downloaded the original version from the clubnokia site, but it doesnt work for obvious reasons.

What can it do to what phones?

fbs_colters
08-07-2002, 02:10 PM
what cable should i use for winphoenix? does the flasher cable work on it?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

DavieB
08-07-2002, 02:52 PM
@Liam:
Not much...

Well, naturally you can't flash or do any security things (i.e. IMEI changes, SPUnlock) - as these require NMP Hq approval (.ask file) for every operation..

But - there ARE some useful features..
All BBSelfTests are operational - so diagnosing phone failures is possible..
Also SecurityCode change (without original) is there..
Can't think what else - just test it, It'll generate errors on functions you can't use..

Btw - if you've not used your cable I suggest you test it on a personal phone, display model, or spare - not a customers - as a few of us have killed the phone with faulty bloody cables..
I am gonna goto a friends store, test HIS cable and buy from the same supplier - obviously P. Nunn (PEC Computers) sell substandard cables and dont care (no replys to my repeat emails)

If the phone does fry - a reflash will cure it...

Rgds

@fbs_colters:
There are no flashing "cables" for DCT4 - only boxes.. If you did own one of these boxes you would know - so I'll assume you dont (dont worry - neither do I - £2k is a little steep for me too)..
You need to use an MBUS cable - make sure you buy from a tried and tested supplier - substandard cables are killing phones ATM...

Rgds

Icedude
09-07-2002, 07:22 PM
If the phone does fry - a reflash will cure it...

first, what u mean with fry !? :)

and if I got a backup of a phone, I can flash it
no matter what the phone is in for state...
I mean... if its totally dead after a connection or something...

u got me?? :)

DavieB
10-07-2002, 01:30 AM
First,
Phone will turn on fine with no sim - with sim it will keep losing and regaining network and screen will go blank as tho sim card connector is fucked (its not - the problem is NOT hardware)

Second,
No you can't. You can't flash a DCT4 with regular equipment - no matter what equipment you have, you can't read a backup anyway! Even with new boxes!
Thats why you'd need to take it for reflashing to someone with griffin, afd, neelix II, original nokia, etc.

Rgds

Icedude
10-07-2002, 11:36 AM
ok, but with a 3310 / 3330 then !?
its a DCT-3 phone right !?

how does that work, is it the same or diff??

aikon
11-07-2002, 03:15 AM
hi DavieB!

i have successfully intalled phoenix. but as i was trying to uninstall wintesla, i accidentally removed dk2 deskey drivers. now
phoenix is not working. i was trying to setup it again but is looking for a dongle. how did you manually removed phoenix?...
also if you still have some time, how can i uninstall wintesla? i wanted to install a wintesla 7.05 coz mine is 6.03. and where can i find newer dll's for 3310, 6210, 8210, 3210 for wintesla 7.05?

i hope you could help me with all of these.

Thanks a lot m8.

DavieB
11-07-2002, 03:38 AM
Well, lol!
Wintelsa needed no uninstall - unless your package is weird..
Mine (6.x) simply extraced from rar to c:\wintesla
If yours does - just delete the folder
Mine never needed deskey drivers (all dll's were cracked!)

As for phoenix - you gotta go thru EVERY file manually, including deskey drivers..
Also, all registry entries relating to deskey and phoenix need to be removed (can take some time)

After EVERY trace has been removed, install cracked 3.30 - it WONT ask for deskey cos they deskey drivers and phoenix dll's have been cracked!

Erm, Can't think of any more to say on the matter - reply to the thread again if your having problems!

Rgds

aikon
11-07-2002, 04:17 PM
Thanks DavieB!

Can you tell me the details on how to manually remove phoenix from my system? including the registry entries that must be removed...

Thanks again m8... :)

DavieB
11-07-2002, 04:22 PM
I wish I could but I never made a list!

I simply went thru the HKEY_*\Software\ sections looking for any entries relating to Nokia, Phoenix or DesKey

As for files, well, that was harder - it took a few uninstalls/reinstalls to see which files were causing the problems - I think the main files are mti*.dll and dk2*.dll files in your windows (and windows\system) directories... And of course, the main install dir's in "program files"..

Rgds

jeffkow18
11-07-2002, 05:20 PM
i had install the phonix from this section,but it are corrupt my computer system, now my laptop is can not flash smoothly and run other phone program smoothly.
please forgive my rudeness about my experience phonix.
maybe my installion on phonix are wrong.
by the way, where can i buy PKD-1 dongle with best price ?

davidl
12-07-2002, 03:10 PM
hmmm, I still get "install Nokia Dongle and try again" type msg.

I've stipped it all out, and overwritten the mti32ext.dll in winnt\system32

any ideas chaps ?

thanks

Cosmar
18-07-2002, 12:29 PM
I done all but the program ask for the dongle...

Help please :)

dark_talent
25-07-2002, 04:52 PM
I have the same problem on NT. I made all, but it need always the key. Any idea?

aenixht
05-08-2002, 09:32 AM
can you send me the cracked version of phoenix

aenixht
05-08-2002, 09:34 AM
my email add: [email protected]

_blaiz_
05-08-2002, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by DavieB
First,
Phone will turn on fine with no sim - with sim it will keep losing and regaining network and screen will go blank as tho sim card connector is fucked (its not - the problem is NOT hardware)

Second,
No you can't. You can't flash a DCT4 with regular equipment - no matter what equipment you have, you can't read a backup anyway! Even with new boxes!
Thats why you'd need to take it for reflashing to someone with griffin, afd, neelix II, original nokia, etc.

Rgds

ok i got a 8210 and it has the blank screen problem...! 1st it started wiv js goin blank wen u went in2 messages inbox, now it is nr enuf blank all da time frm turn on, only ocassionaly will it display properly+even then it dnt last long.
so if i flash it will this repair da prob???
wot cables+program wud b best 2 use 4 it coz iv only got MBus cable at da mo.. do i need a flasher cable..?
wud it av 2 b a full flash, partial or wot??
wud it b better 2 upgrade from its current version (5.29) to, 5.30 or downgrade or keep that software....?!?!

PLS HELP!!!:confused:

DavieB
06-08-2002, 12:08 AM
Ok, First up - 8210 isn't dct4 so it doesn't use winphoenix and therefor has no relevance to this thread...!

Second - Well, a flash might fix it (I prefer to try it anyway, if you do it properly you wont harm the phone) and do a full sfs reset afterwards.
there's progs and tutorials, as well as links to places to buy the cables at http://www.cellularbase.co.uk/

A flash might not sort it tho! It might just be a faulty screen - in which case you'll need to get a replacement. If you dont have suitable test equipment there (flasher cables, spare screens, etc) you'd probably be better to take it to a local store and explain.. Tho they might charge a fair amount!

For the type of flash - mcu/ppm upgrade! Upgrade the version of mcu/ppm in the phone. Partial flashing is only for unlocking or erasing e3prom to change imei (illegal) - full flash is for recovering from a problem where you backed up before you flashed.
It's not really needed anymore as we can now accurately re-write all areas of the flash from scratch without a backup!

Anyway, hope that helped..

Rgds

nonu_don
04-02-2003, 07:54 PM
well first off all

what is the difference between phoenix and phoenix cracked,,

if we dont need a box in cracked phoenix then what type of dongle i want..
i want to flash my 7650.

Naman

invaders
05-02-2003, 03:08 PM
i need crack file for win phoenix 3.55 and link to winphoenix 3.40 plus crack manythanks to all who give help to others