PDA

View Full Version : Sorry to disturb you folks...



Hen
03-08-2003, 06:11 PM
I know, I know...The FAQ... but no! There's nothing about the problem with a Mac..

Hey, really, after searching the depths of the net I can't find any flash-program, no tool etc. for my nokia that runs with MacOS X or 9...

Any clues??? Thanx a lot...

((:

Salami1_1
03-08-2003, 07:41 PM
there (almost) none..
so if you want unlocking instal win98 2nd edition.

WBR

bobl
03-08-2003, 07:53 PM
hehe, it's not my fault the faq can't be updated...:(

You could try emulating the program, but this would lead to high risk unlocking/flashing.

My advice is to get an old PC that's virtually free and install Win98SE on it, as suggested above.

If you have the room that is ;)

Cheers

Bob

dr.bizar
03-08-2003, 10:26 PM
Well - actualy...

One of my friends uses MAC with great succes but he's in hongkong at the moment... (we are from denmark)

I'll try to ask him when i speak with him next time - don't know when though, - he's going to be there for some month - so unless he calls... ?

But keep it up m8 - it's posible :)

Cheers

pico
03-08-2003, 11:40 PM
can you get windows emulators? i'm sure there is, i saw other way around..
but you may have problems with hardware address'