PDA

View Full Version : A special Nokia novel

roland3650
03-08-2003, 09:47 PM
Hi gang,

what about a great story that nobody knows how it will go on or even ends???? Still there R no extra characters written and there's is no plot yet designed.
I just leave it all 2 U guys....

If it's okay I will start and hopefully this story will become grand, a thriller or horror, even romantic or just 2 lame 4 words.

Enter not more then 2 sentences ........ look in this thread and follow up the story ass it continues. U R in control.

Once upon a time in a land called Sinaplenty. There lived a guy called Roland3650 and he had just bought a new Nokia phone.

denBro
04-08-2003, 12:22 AM
Unfortunately his phone came with a year subscription to vodaphone and it was locked so it wouldn't work with other sim cards.

Wouwz
04-08-2003, 12:34 AM
Then MrWolfman came along and unlocked his asskicking phone, but the Feds found it out and the chased him but with the new Application from PsiNT called BMUS(Beam Me Up Scotty) he quickly Teleported to his secret hideout room, where he tries to clear his name by hacking into the FBI's network using his new NOKIA 7780.

aGriPiNo
04-08-2003, 12:35 AM
(just a little comment plz... i must say that i like this topic cause they will lead to a cool insane history but i don't think this is the right section to post it... maybe in lounge section...any moderator can move this topic plz? )

when he opened the box...he saw a plenty new 660!there was a mistake in nokia factory and they packed the 6600 prototype in a common 3650box!

aGriPiNo

Unique
04-08-2003, 12:46 AM
This phone was due to be shipped to sadam in Iraq and was packed with explosives. When Roland3650 opened it, it blew up:eek:.

John

denBro
04-08-2003, 12:52 AM
luckily not in his face, ducking for cover he was just able to grab his old 7650 and jump through the window of his appartment. While falling at 250km/h from his 704st floor he was able to dial the secret code opening a parachute from the SIM compartment.

smpballa240
04-08-2003, 05:52 AM
while he was falling, the unthinkable happened. His girl called him up and his phone vibration went off, shaking it out of his hand. He ditched his chute and free fell down to grab the phone, just in time to release the backup parachute from the MMC slot.

smpballa240
04-08-2003, 05:56 AM
it was about now he realized he had royally screwed up... there was no MMC slot. Luckily, he busted out his 3650 and used it's sim-slot-parachute. During his descent still from the 200 and something floor, he decided to watch a simpsons episode on his phone.

NokDoc
04-08-2003, 11:37 AM
Newsbreak!

Novels >> Lounge!

Sorry for the interruption.

nJoy again... :)

NokDoc

nikitaaa
04-08-2003, 12:04 PM
and then his girl called msg him " where are u "?
and then he quickly snapped a pic of himself and mms to his girl saying " hiye !! im flying!! :) "

aGriPiNo
04-08-2003, 02:22 PM
(ROTFLOL nikitaaa)

he's girl quickly replyed with another MMS with her foto on a plane saying "i'll save you"! and she cought roland3650 just on plane's wing and a black sreen appeared with "nokia connecting ppl" writen on it!

pico
04-08-2003, 02:44 PM
however, mr rolands shoe had fallen off, and sucked into the plane's motor causing it to burst in flames. the plane is loosing hight at alarming speed, when....

denBro
04-08-2003, 11:04 PM
...a guy on the plane just happenz to be the vice president of nokia (if there is one)... anyway the guy reached in his pocket and all the plane watched him as he...

Kaibigan
05-08-2003, 03:01 AM
... pulled out a corporate issue Nokia THR420 TETRA Phone and called in a special flying hangar that came out of a Nokia hidden facility close by. As the gigantic super flying aircraft closed in on the seemingly doomed plane...

MrCoddy
05-08-2003, 02:04 PM
... little did the nokia vice president know about the harmfull poly-neutron radiation effects of the TETRA standard when he made the emergency call, it cause a rift in the space-time continuum which created a wormhole which sucked the even more doomed plane into the another dimension, the 3G dimension.

denBro
05-08-2003, 06:26 PM
As they looked outside, they saw all too funny colors, purple skies, green clouds and little floating ericsson balloons (with antenna). Once bellylanded at the local airport (which scared the heck out of them) they disembarked only to find...

smpballa240
05-08-2003, 06:52 PM
... they were actually in the depths of the hellish sonyerricson "el cheapo" phone department. They ran their as---s out and away from the evil of the T306's and across the hall into a blank white room. A lone phone sat on a counter. It was the dreaded P800. "Hello, dave" it said to the winded, confused, and traumatized group. Just then...

denBro
05-08-2003, 11:40 PM
...sylvester stallone walked in, he had just purchased the 5100 and has been testing it out on the field: "This phone is crap!!!", he shouted, while throwing some heavy machine guns on the table, "i shot it with my M16 and now it won't boot anymore...", he mumbled.
He showed the group the remnants of a phone beyond recognition, "...maybe if you shake it well, it will work...", someone said, but...

MrWolfman
06-08-2003, 08:46 PM
arnie runs into the room with robotic ericsson robots with glowing red eyes grabs the phone off sly and says "ill be back" aand then.....

smpballa240
10-08-2003, 04:46 AM
stallone busts out two .45 barettas. but not before arnie kicks his ass with the two gatling guns he's got strapped over his shoulders. The Nokia vice president guy, Roland, and his girl run out of the complex and go grand theft auto on the nearest bus, jacking it and ending up driving off a bridge. Arnie runs up just in time to grab the roof of the bus and stands there with his arm over the railing of the bridge holding the charter bus grunting his Austrian accent: "AAaaAArughhgAAghrghgr... NAOOOOOO...."

(PS keep this thread alive, Roland's idea was great and it could lead to a NokiaFREE tradition)

denBro
11-08-2003, 11:53 PM
At this thrilling moment, Arnie receives a call, releases the bus, takes out his faithfull 5110 with added weight and answers the call. "Mum! good to hear you...", he says before a loud bang from an exploding bus makes communicating impossible.

Darktone
13-08-2003, 05:09 AM
luckily everyone got out just in time before the bus blew up...