Thanh
06-08-2003, 08:06 AM
Hello :)
I am starting to get interested in flash modding now, after a try with a pre-modded flash failed due to bugs. I do not have flasher equipment and have to pay each time i want a phone flashed.
Now, i am looking for a program that can basically simulate a Nokia phone, where i could load a flash file ("simulate flashing") and test if it works without bugs.
Is there any such software available? Googling did not find anything. Maybe someone here knows of it? I need it for Nokia 5130.
The program should be like that 7210-emulator from Nokia where i can test java apps and games.
Also, why does that "emulator" not run ringtones??? Do i have a buggy version?
Thanks for help....
Thanh
I am starting to get interested in flash modding now, after a try with a pre-modded flash failed due to bugs. I do not have flasher equipment and have to pay each time i want a phone flashed.
Now, i am looking for a program that can basically simulate a Nokia phone, where i could load a flash file ("simulate flashing") and test if it works without bugs.
Is there any such software available? Googling did not find anything. Maybe someone here knows of it? I need it for Nokia 5130.
The program should be like that 7210-emulator from Nokia where i can test java apps and games.
Also, why does that "emulator" not run ringtones??? Do i have a buggy version?
Thanks for help....
Thanh