PDA

View Full Version : Help with Dejan cable and Flash process

alans72
09-07-2002, 01:03 AM
Hello everyone, first of all i must say that i saw that everyone here is wonderfull for the long help posts that i see everywhere, this is the kind of forums that really help the spread of the human knowledge. Well lets start saying i'm cuban and i live in Havana, here anybody has the smallest idea of how to unlock cellular phones, even more, the cellular service here started just 3 years ago and GSM even worse, 6 moths ago. Here in Cuba the private use of the internet is highly pubnished, so i'm a sort of hacker jeje, student of telecommunications engineering. Well you must imagine that here we can not even buy any electronic parts or hardware so i have to be ripping any old boards jeje, So lets go to the point. I have bought a stolen 7110 GSM sw 4.94 NSE-5 and initially it was having just Locks 1 and 4 closed , but as you can imagine i have built my own FBUS/MBUS cable with success and after testing lots of programs as a typical newbie , I LOCKED ALL 4 LOCKS, and i have not found any way to unlock them anymore with that cable and any combination of softwares like Nokiatool, CyberPhreak Unlocker, Nokia All, etc etc etc...So i think the only way is to flash the phone, i have downloaded the last Dejan Flasher Release and the appropiated Partial and Full flashes , also i got WINDLS 3.5 from here and the crack installing it successfully under Windows ME, now here go my questions, i have made my own Dejan Cable with the schematic attached here.

1. I could not get the 74HC14 Smith Trigger Inverter , so i used 74HC04 common inverter (will it work ???) i have rad that for digital appliances it works the same.

2. I did not connected the BTEMP and Vpp cables so it said only needed for 3210 (and i dont have the connector to the phone so i soldered the wires directly under the battery)

3. The cable does not work, so i checked the 74HC04 power supply that must be 5V through pin 3 and 5 of the LPT port

CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME WHAT CAN BE WRONG HERE PLEASE???

I have tried to read phone data with WINDLS and it says Phone communication error, and a Boot error with Dejan Flasher, so its clear that the cable is not working, please help me. Thanks to all of you !! ..and excuse my bad english ;)

cprafferty
09-07-2002, 09:47 PM
nope you don't need to flash you Need Nokia Tool by Rolis its on the download section of this site.

and you need an MBUS cable

alans72
11-07-2002, 02:42 PM
Yeah dude !! At the end a really working nokiatool with 7110 !!! It Opened ALL 4 Locks in just one second, THANKS !!! All done with my selfmade FBUS/MBUS cable. Well there is just one thing that is still keeping me away from making calls, I have a legal working SIM card (I have tested it on toher GSM). Before opening Locks it always said SIM Not Accepted after entering the SIM Code, and now it says normally that the SIM is valid and the code is accepted, But now the Phone is asking me for the Security Code, (i think this is the phone's one), because mi SIM is in Spanish and the Phone sw is in Portuguese, and precisely the question for the security code appears in portuguese. When i read the Phone Info with Nokiatool by Trolis, it retrieves all OK, except the Security COde, it always said FAILED in that field....What can i do ??? it's possible to retrieve or reset this Code with the same MBUS cable, or the only way is flashing the Phone?? ...My Dejan Cable keeps not working, i think that the 74HC04 does not work indeed the 74HC14 but i still can't find it here. THANK ALL PEOPLE HERE FOR THEIR ATTENTION !!. Greetings from Havana, Cuba .