PDA

View Full Version : Holidays!!!

ALMOGAVER
12-08-2003, 07:08 PM
BYE GUYS! I'm going on holidays... :D ;) :D
(...and I'm not saying it to make you gealous or anything...;) )

Is just that since I got this great feeling here at NFREE where most of us are like kind of "BIG FAMILY", I just thought I'd let you know.

I'll try to connect from Greece, but in case i can't... SEE YOU AGAIN AT THE BEGINING OF SEPTEMBER....!!!

Big_Don
12-08-2003, 07:21 PM
i will also B going 2 greece (corfu) in about a week or so.we may even meet since it is such small place ;)
HAVE A NICE HOLIDAY ALMOGAVER

NokDoc
13-08-2003, 08:01 PM
Almo, almo....

U forgot to say how long...

Since I'm still doubting either it is Ur holiday, or in fact mine. :D

Anyway, nJoy, since we will too. ;)

NokDoc

ALMOGAVER
16-08-2003, 10:45 PM
GREETINGS FROM "ATENES" (...I think in English is "Athenes...")

..and an SPECIAL HELLO to you, my good friend NOKDOC...!!! ;) ("...your holidays or infact mine..." YOU CHEEKY SOD!!! ;) )
I shall be over here (Greece), until the 2nd of September... deespite that, I will be connecting to NFREE every time I find and available PC with Internet TX (...like now).

By the way, this place is GREAT!!! ...beatiful, nice people and CHEAP!!! (at least for us EU residents in general...) I really "encourage" you people to visit it....)

Bye for now....;)

PS: "...wish you were here... ;) "

NokDoc
01-09-2003, 10:17 PM
Hi Almo,

Welcome home. ;)

NokDoc

ALMOGAVER
08-09-2003, 10:59 PM
YES! It's me & I'm back!

Thaks NOKDOC pal!! ...thanks 4 your welcoming... you really are THE ONE ;)

I have been back home for a while now, but unfortunately I had lots of work waiting 4 me (as it happens... :-? :evil: )

By the way (to those of you that have sent me the Emails and PMs that you know), I haven't ignored you OK? ...is just that I have lots of work but I'll answer back to all of you, don't worry...)

PS: GLAD 2 B BACK!! -"There's no place like NHome, there's no place like Nhome...."