PDA

View Full Version : In need of help



DjAce
13-08-2003, 03:42 AM
Hi I blocked my phone and its for a puk i cant get it becausethe phone is not registered to me.
The only thing im bothered about is my phone book. is they anyway i can clone to get my phonebook or anything i can do?

All help would be nice

thanks

ekonomi
22-08-2003, 03:04 AM
Hi,

this is a shot in the dark, but I remember some old ericsson and nokia phones that could get you to their menu with out having a sim inserted. So, if you had your contacts in phone's memory you could retreive them.. The problem is that I can't remember if you had to do anything more than open your phone with out the sim or you had to enter one of these *#XXXXXXX# codes :-\ Either way, if your contacts are in sim memory then you should try to find puk some way.