View Full Version : Send SMS to IMEI... is possible ?
maxuto
13-08-2003, 02:04 PM
Is possible send SMS to 8310 ?
I know only IMEI and Network...
I've read something about a software for Holland Police...
Is'it trought ?
Thanks
I don't see how it'd work, so I don't think it's possible :)
Basically, the software would have to query every single network on the planet, to ask if that IMEI number was logged on. It would then have to find the phone number, then send the SMS to the phone number.
Remember, IMEI number is just a serial of the phone, not the actual phone number...so: It doesn't seem very practical or possible.
Good question :)
Cheers
Bob
[ExiTuS]
13-08-2003, 10:55 PM
No,
maybe provider could do, but we can't!!
[ExiTuS]
wumpus
13-08-2003, 11:36 PM
The Dutch Police can do it, I have no idea how, but I'm sure they had help from the GSM providers in our country.
(Don't think it will work when the phone is connected to some other countrys network)
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.