PDA

View Full Version : Unlocking Canadian Nokia and Motorolla Phones

1stdon
14-08-2003, 07:33 PM
I need to know the order and the codes I need to enter to unlock Nokia/Motorolla phones that are issued from Fido and Rogers AT & T. I 've found several programs but they seem to also needs some sorts of cables to work. I was under the impression, you simply punched a sequence of codes on the handset to unlock it. Please advise. Models Nokia 5100, 6800, 7210, 8390, 7250, and Motorolla T720, A388, v60i,.

chunkhead
15-08-2003, 06:18 AM
Only Nokia phones can be unlocked via codes! You can get a DCT-4 Calc if you use the search function in the top right corner! These will give you codes! Read the Forum FAQ to show you how to use them!;)

Alinus
18-08-2003, 07:43 AM
motorola phones can and are also unlocked by codes...
the problem...for some...the advantage for other...is that this service is not free of charge....

PS. and i hope it will remain so.

1stdon
19-08-2003, 01:41 PM
Gee thanks! why even bother to post a reply. Its people like you that are lucky you can hide behind a terminal, actually you probably have to hide there since in reality no one can stand nor wants your company. StereoTypical geek. If you considered sharing a little more maybe your bleek horizons would receive a little light and colour.

1stdon
19-08-2003, 01:42 PM
oh, almost forgot, thanks Chunkhead, f-off Alinus......

sergo_zmeia
19-08-2003, 02:08 PM
You are just tree days in the forum and you are already talking rude words... you must just go home and spend 7-8 years of learning how to comunicate with the people...
Sergo_Zmeia

1stdon
19-08-2003, 02:13 PM
who asked you for anything but advice on unlocking phones?
learn to read and spell first amigo, and just to let you know serge, I was very polite to begin with, but as soon as I got a reply that was of no help just a boastful poke to indicate the answer is available but won't be supplied, I changed my approach, something you can't seem to comprende.. For us people of sense, that's BS. Make sense serge? why don't you vamanos now....

NokDoc
19-08-2003, 06:40 PM
Hi,

>> I was very polite to begin with...

That also was Ur problem.

We are used to people that do it all the time.

So we in basic not like Ur type of bigmouths around.

But I guess this explenation is too late for U.

U've been asskicked from this forum already...

NokDoc

chunkhead
21-08-2003, 04:37 AM
What the hell happened here? I thought that Alinus' input was good! I learned something!:D