PDA

View Full Version : Unlock Philips Savvy Instructions

wwanthony
15-08-2003, 02:32 PM
Hi,
just succesfully unlocked a couple of philips savvy DB phones and thought I would share the software and instructions I used.

I am now looking for software to unlock a philips C12 but cant seem to find anything?? If anyone can help that would be great.

wwanthony
15-08-2003, 08:43 PM
Can someone please help me find the software to unlock my humble Philips C12 TCD128/BC :(

I've been looking absolutely everywhere, determined not to be beaten, since 1.00 this afternoon and not only are my eyes straining but i seem to have ripped out a bald patch or two!!

Brad_87
24-02-2004, 07:08 PM
can u tell me how u unlocked the DB ??????? im desprate
thanks

wwanthony
05-03-2004, 02:53 AM
Hi Brad,
sorry about that, i'm sure i posted the guide???
anyways i think i put the tutorial on my site.

regards,
Anthony

FU_Too
11-03-2004, 09:35 PM
Hi Brad,
sorry about that, i'm sure i posted the guide???
anyways i think i put the tutorial on my site.

regards,
AnthonyDo you still have the software you mention in your savvy unlocking instructions? if not do you know where I can get them? Another question, do you have or know where I can get a schematic for savvy data cable, I'm just curious as to how it differs from nokia using max232 and if it also uses 78L05.

wwanthony
12-03-2004, 02:33 AM
Hi,
the soft and guide is on my site.

attached is the scheme for c12, presumably the same as savvy??

FU_Too
12-03-2004, 02:41 AM
Hi,
the soft and guide is on my site.

attached is the scheme for c12, presumably the same as savvy?? I saw the guide but the software link says "this facility has been disabled" thats why I asked you here. Brilliant guide though.
thanks for the cable scheme.

wwanthony
12-03-2004, 03:28 AM
Hi,
to download you must enable javascript in your browser settings.

Thanks for the complement on my guide ;)

FU_Too
12-03-2004, 10:54 AM
Hi,
to download you must enable javascript in your browser settings.

Thanks for the complement on my guide ;)Javascript is enabled but no download buttons visable, dont have problem with other sites. check pm.

beds410
19-04-2004, 09:26 PM
:-? :-? hi there wondered if there was just a universal nck code for a philips gsm,tcd128/bc.
i have tried other codes off the internet and being new to this and not having a clue what i am doing it now says last try when it starts up.
thanks beds410. :-? :-?

wwanthony
19-04-2004, 09:48 PM
Hi,
If you have a savvy then using my guide will unlock your phone but if its a c12 then i've had no luck.

There is no universal code as far as i'm aware, but I wouldnt go tapping in any old code you read off the net.
If its not well known then its usually always best to stick to hardware solutions.