View Full Version : 8210 ModZ
biohazard
15-08-2003, 03:48 PM
When the 8210 ModZ release?..
sergo_zmeia
15-08-2003, 04:06 PM
Try to use the search tool....It is at the right top corner ..
Regards!
Sergo_Zmeia
I actually tried to search for this, but couldn't find a straight answer.
BUT, here's my suggestions: Wait till it's announced, it'll be released when it's ready, no sooner than that.
I think it's unfair on those working on the mod to be forced to constantly post about updates.
So just leave Genolite 2, wait patiently ;)
Cheers
Bob
P.S. When is genolite 2 comming out :D?!
NokDoc
15-08-2003, 06:38 PM
Hi,
I hate myself.
I hate myself.
I hate myself.
ScreenDumps tomorrow. ;)
NokDoc
lol, well, we can't wait :)
Cheers NokDoc!
Bob
NokDoc
16-08-2003, 12:12 PM
Hi,
Here U are...
NokDoc
Yay! Thank you :)
It looks excellant, but we expected that :D!
We look forward to the release mate :)
Cheers
Bob
sergo_zmeia
16-08-2003, 02:13 PM
Very nice mr. NokDoc ... Ill wait it to be reliesed..
Regards!
Sergo_Zmeia
biohazard
17-08-2003, 10:58 PM
good screenshots but when it release....
Alex2003
18-08-2003, 03:16 PM
Nokdoc aren't u happy? everybody want ur mod
:D
btw its gonna be released to other phones?
liteFun
20-08-2003, 03:39 PM
give some time.
or do it yourself.
it's not easy to do this kind of modification, so please be patient.
new screenshots are awesome. but not same style as first ones?
NokDoc
20-08-2003, 08:28 PM
Hi,
>> btw its gonna be released to other phones?
Only 8210-531.
But some additional options will be available in G3's tool too later.
>> Nokdoc aren't u happy? everybody want ur mod...
Nop, the file U see basically was ready March this year.
And I'm not allowed morally to explain why it takes so long. :(
>> new screenshots are awesome. but not same style as first ones?
The stuff U see is only logos.
The current ones were originally only meant temporarily.
But we lost a guy in meantime, accidently one of the best graphical guys I know.
So U now must decide the graphical looks Urselves.
Almost 90% of menus has logos of 84*41 each.
Imagine what U like to see while browsing menu, and draw it.
NokDoc
Thanks ND, yeah, I'm very sorry that I cannot finish my part of the project, bt school is 1st prior... I need very good grades this year to exam. it and to succesfully go to a higher school... I'm very sorry guys n girls, and hope that you aren't angry at me, if you are, I can understand it. And thank you "ProjectZ-Crew" for beeing so kind to me.
I like you all and won't forget this nice teamwork and respect in our old team.
Well at the moment I have vacation, but I'm still creative doing some little nice picz with photoshop... so I have no responsibility and can work if I'm so. Please don't be angry at me... but I have to do work for my life at school and also need time to relax... and believe me I have really less time to do.
Greetingz
[enzo]
Alex2003
22-08-2003, 04:45 PM
Enzo dont worry school first than the mod :)
@Enzo
It's a shame to lose you, I'm sure the Modz team are sad to see you leave :(, but school is more important as you are aware.
Surely though you have a bit of time on the side to do a few graphics? Or is your schedule completely booked up :(?
Good luck with your studies, take care
Bob
Well,
1. before school was easier than now, I have exam. july '04 and there's very much stuff we haven't done this year in our class because of teachers less knowledge from one it-subject we have. Well, vacation doesn't mean only vacation, I have to do some stuff for school.
2. before I was almost only at home in front of my PC. Now I'm 18 and want to have sum fun at vacation time cause when school statrs on sep. the 06 (07), I cannot have fun till I have good grades.
3. Well, there's a lot of stuff I could tell you about me... but honestly, I'm sorry that I have to leave the crew. Hope they/you will forgive me.
Greetingz
[enzo]
NokDoc
23-08-2003, 12:07 AM
Hi Enzo,
>> Hope they/you will forgive me.
Sure I'll forgive U, and I know the others will too.
Don't feel sad about certain ideas U have maybe.
I will always respect U.
(after I killed U)
Just teasing, but do get on icq again please.
I missed U there.
NokDoc
willumpie.nl
26-08-2003, 07:13 AM
hy nokdoc,
i saw the pics looks realy cool!
do you have a release date? maby? i realy wanna try your 8210 modZ
Right, I myself can't wait for the flash to come out, since I think it looks amazing. However, there is never a preset date for releases, your guess is as good as mine.
So how about we stop hounding NokDoc for the release date and just wait patiently for it...:) (And let him get on with his work!)
And NokDoc and the group will set a release date by themselves if they want...
Cheers
Bob
biohazard
29-08-2003, 05:30 AM
i am really bored about asking 8210 modz but i think it must be released for now..
where is it?..
everybody want it..
NokDoc
01-09-2003, 11:51 PM
Hi,
Saturday night ok?
NokDoc
Hi,
Saturday night ok?
NokDoc
Exxxxxxcellant, I just got my 8210Rom5, so I can't wait!
Cheers
Bob
Obnoxy
02-09-2003, 09:28 PM
Hey mates!!!
I made a flashfile that is like modZ I think. I had a lot work with that, now the menu is created only in graphics (bitmaps) It looks pretty good...have a look!!!
http://nemesis.websystems-online.net/nokia/pics
the pics are in the folder "Obnoxy"
@NokDoc:
Ì hope your mod will be even better, i`ve waited a long time 4 it... but before you release it in hurry, take you time to make it really nice...
Sorry for my bad english!
Cu MFG Obnoxy :cool:
I had a lot work with that, now the menu is created only in graphics (bitmaps) It looks pretty good...have a look!!!
I certainly like what I'm seeing, seems you've put a lot of work into it! :)
The graphical menu is really nice! Was it complicated to that or...?
However, I really should ask you to post in a new thread, in the correct forum so everyone will see it :), since this thread is about Modz.
I look forward to you releasing it though! Any dates? Or are these early beta stages? :)
Cheers
Bob
slikmik
03-09-2003, 12:46 AM
Must say the screenshots are very nice indeed NokDoc
Your really do put our own modz to shame lol!
Neway nice to see the forum is a little more stable than a few weeks back... i think i'll start to get used to it... :)
Keep up the good work
Cheers
Mike
NokDoc
03-09-2003, 03:11 PM
Hi,
Mr. Bobl, Mr. Oby's file is here:
http://64.246.26.121/forum/showthread.php?t=58377
Leider im Deutsch, but use the dl link in the 1st thread. :)
Mr. Oby,
I'm very sorry I haven't tested myself.
I have a new pc, and no winrar yet.
But like U said, I also think they are lookalikes.
And Mike,
U mean modding and being moderator is not the same?
Ai, I better speak to Mr. Man0n again...
See U saturday...
NokDoc
westy
04-09-2003, 12:03 PM
@ enzo, what font is that in your sig pic?
thanks
@ Westy
I used 1979 you can download it here: www.gfx4ever.de.vu
Greetingz
[enzo]
NokDoc
07-09-2003, 11:23 AM
Hi,
Just to say the file is here...
http://nokiafree.org/forums/t41389/s.html
nJoy.
NokDoc
biohazard
07-09-2003, 07:13 PM
thanx..
Great job..
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.