PDA

View Full Version : DO NOT LISTEN TO POSTS FROM crashynot

MrWolfman
18-08-2003, 03:56 PM
do not lieten to any posts by crashynot
he is posting a renamed dct4 calc and trying to pass it off as his work and thats its a dct3 calc its not dont try it

dont listen to his codes he is deliberatly miss leading people with incorrect codes i warn u dont trust a word he says

anyone else want to add to this thread please feel free

NokDoc
18-08-2003, 08:00 PM
Mr. Wolfman,

I don't like this.

NokDoc

MrWolfman
18-08-2003, 08:07 PM
nok doc check his past posts
he is posting software which is not real
he keeps on doing it
i am not the only one he is getting too
please check that he is posting wrong codes
saying that other members codes are wrong when they are not

trying to pass off the dct4.exe as a dct3 calc

making all the hours of hard work people do here goto waist
i to be honest agert i gave reported this person for what he is doing do not like the way i am now getting it in the head

why can i not warn people about him?
as i have done

answer this nok doc
is the dct3 calc he has posted real?

is the dct3 calc he posted really someone elses work not his?

should i allow him to block peoples phones to cable lock without warning people first?

what i have said is a very fair comment and other members here are getting anoid too

NokDoc
18-08-2003, 08:16 PM
Hi,

>> he is posting software which is not real.

Let people decide for themselves, instead of forcing them all Ur opinion.

NokDoc

MrWolfman
18-08-2003, 08:20 PM
nok doc its not my opinion
interinder and a few others have past comment in other threads for me to report him to you
i didnt
i waited and gave him a chance
u will see my trying to help him in some posts and encuraging him when he was posting good codes

but he was doing other peoples heads in i was being asked as a respected member to tell you
when he posted that calc i did tell u
and reported the posts

nothing has been done until now and i am being made to look the bad 1

im not nokdoc im doing what other members have asked me to do
to be fair a look up on pasts posts would clear this up

its not me who wanted this its the people who post the codes who he has been critising

so please nokdoc be fair :(

gsm community
18-08-2003, 08:39 PM
mrwolfman is right!!!!

MrWolfman
18-08-2003, 08:43 PM
thanks gsm

i know and admit i can come across harsh but i am fair

and nokdoc to say to leave it upto other members to see if the codes work or not when we know they dont means we would have to willingly let people lock there phones

i dont understand why u take that view nok doc

MrWolfman
18-08-2003, 08:44 PM
not that i would argue with the nok doc:D

NokDoc
18-08-2003, 08:52 PM
Hi,

I have problems with this thread.

Not that dct3 calc question.

Don't start threads like this.

There was another going on for posting opinions.

NokDoc

MrWolfman
18-08-2003, 08:52 PM
so you are happy to let me let him post wrong codes then?

NokDoc
18-08-2003, 09:07 PM
Silly question.

I never think about myself.

Since I not care what I think.

I let people feel free to post, and reply with good or bad arguments.

With sufficient opinions, other readers can make up their minds.

What U did is put Ur opinion at 10 places, in several threads.

That's not quite an opinion, that's forcing Ur opinion.

And exactly that is the point I do have problems with.

Since there is not a balance between good or bad arguments anymore.

NokDoc

MrWolfman
18-08-2003, 09:14 PM
there are either good codes
or wrong codes

telling him they are wrong is not an opinion nok doc its a fact

and if u are happy to let him post wrong codes and un real programs and steal other peoples work and name it his own
people like me who make the programs u use will not release them free
but only to reputable people
if we let people posts any codes they wanted we would never have know the new 8 digit mcc mnc codes now

if people here are going to work hard to get the correct info for people u need to back them up when they are getting let down in such away

you attitude to this makes me think u just want people who have successful unlocks to leave

why because of the link at the top of the page nok doc?
are u missing out on unlocking?

im sorry but u can say what u want i can just move along i dont have to give my codes away
i dont have to let people have the software either they can have there old codes if i wont get supported here

NokDoc
18-08-2003, 10:18 PM
U deaf?

It's not about the calc.

It's about U and Ur constant dragging.

Continue and U are the one that will be banned instead.

NokDoc

MrWolfman
18-08-2003, 10:20 PM
u dont have to ban me nok doc

see ya

MrWolfman
18-08-2003, 10:24 PM
if people want good codes from me from now on come to
www.mobilemods.net/forum2/

if anyone wants to post codes and get respect for it from now on
come to www.mobilemods.net/forum2/

enjoy crashynots dodgy codes and enjoy his dct3 calc lmao

cabbslad71
18-08-2003, 10:29 PM
Please nokdoc if you only read the post from crashynot then as a super moderator you will see that he is not helping anybody.
He is here to annoy and cause problems.....

Mr wolfman isnt the first to have problems with him.. We have tried as helping people to help him but he just doesnt want to know..

Instead he is constantly posting wrong infomation.
Ive even politly pm'd him but he just ignores and has a total distrespect for this forum.

We all think as a super moderator you could put a stop to this when all the dedicated people on here just want an easy life

Ease for you and ease for us..................

MrWolfman
19-08-2003, 07:56 AM
na dont worry nok doc and keep his own bad practice
let people post wrong codes and not be allowed to warn people indeed

i wont be posting codes here any more only from www.mobilemods.net/forum2/ and smartcalc will be available there too

nok doc and keep his 53 posts members and stick up for them as much as he likes
me with my 1000's of posts experience and software will go eleswhere

nok doc the name u have is a joke you are supposed to be a nokia doc indeed yet you are happy for people to block other peoples phones

all u want is people to start clicking the link on the top of the page

we i for one can see right through you
check nok doc post history and u will find a thread from him that says quote"

i will be glad when i take the unlocking section down, its using up too much resources, with the software now available they dont need the thread anymore"

that what u said noc dok
if u had closed the forum then no one would have known the new codes and everyone would be still unable to unlock virgin 3510i, fido, debitel etc

personnally nok doc u have proved to everyone here they u just dont give a dam if they block there phones or not

call yourself a moderator
i call u a back stabber

NokDoc
19-08-2003, 06:15 PM
Mr. Wolfman,

Bye

NokDoc

Alinus
19-08-2003, 06:39 PM
fact : crashynot posted a software that does not work

fact : mr wolfman...you are right in the argument u had with him

fact : mr wolfman you are spamming the board and also my e-mail inbox

fact: mr wolfman go and read our rules of the forum: insults are not tolerated...no matter how big the stupidity someones post on this forum.

fact: even if the end may be noble (i.e. helping people unlock their phones) the meanings u used were not appropriate

fact: you are not the only one that can unlock phone with codes so do not act as you'll have this unique status

fact: nokdoc has pointed you to the right issue here
>>>>It's not about the calc. It's about U and Ur constant dragging.

opinion: u don;t have to leave...cause noone tries to send u away. just keep your words within the limits of common sense and you will be a valuable member of this community. but if u do not act this way, we'll be glad to see you leaving by yourself, otherwise we would be forced to ban you.

meditate on this. the choice is yours :-)

have a nice day !

MrWolfman2
19-08-2003, 07:39 PM
as already banned me i could not respond so here it goes

[B]fact : crashynot posted a software that does not work

Answer: so why am i the bad guy? and it wasnt that it did not work it was it was not real it was a fake to delibaratly misslead people who could have wasted alot of time trying to use it. the thread is still here and people are probably still downloading it. i reported it and did you do say "i dont want to see this again" and closed that thread and that is the only thing u have done to this guy

fact : mr wolfman...you are right in the argument u had with him

Answer: so why am i the bad guy? i guess other people are asking this too

fact : mr wolfman you are spamming the board and also my e-mail inbox

Answer: to say i am spamming the board is rubbish and the regulars here know this and if pressing the report to a moderator button is spamming you then ask VB to remove the option as you obviously don't want to do the moderating part. You have proved that by your actions

fact: mr wolfman go and read our rules of the forum: insults are not tolerated...no matter how big the stupidity someones post on this forum.

Answer: this would not have happend if when the posts have been reported to a moderator you had done something about it, you did not which allowed the matter to escalate

fact: even if the end may be noble (i.e. helping people unlock their phones) the meanings u used were not appropriate

Answer: how can giving away free codes no catch be inappropriate? when I do thing I do things right, if informing people they are wrong is wrong then what can I say. Alot of people who took stick from me are now friends on this forum who unlock phones perfectly thanks to advice from me and others( i think thoughs people know whats best not you)

fact: you are not the only one that can unlock phone with codes so do not act as you'll have this unique status

Answer: no this is true but i can say this to unlock phones correctly takes 1 of 3 softwares,2 of which you will see my name in the help file why, because I either made a big part of it or helped with it. Anyone here unlocking phones correctly is thanks to the following people only
Me, Crux2002, myke2002, Gsm Community and this is because they have either made or help make the software that works
there is NO OTHER SOFTWARE that works like our software and the ones that will from now on will be thanx to people like GSM Community crux2002, myke2002 and me for spending hours here finding out the correct codes

fact: nokdoc has pointed you to the right issue here
>>>>It's not about the calc. It's about U and Ur constant dragging.

Answer: 99% of the people I have dragged as you say are now friends on the forum who post great codes apart from 1 crashynot

opinion: u don;t have to leave...cause noone tries to send u away. just keep your words within the limits of common sense and you will be a valuable member of this community. but if u do not act this way, we'll be glad to see you leaving by yourself, otherwise we would be forced to ban you.

Answer: so why was I banned?
to be honest I don't mind i have nothing to prove
if u re instate me then people may respect what you have done by righting the wrong
if you dont then people will remain probably shocked at my treatment from you

meditate on this. the choice is yours :-)

NokDoc
19-08-2003, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by MrWolfman
u dont have to ban me nok doc

see ya

Mr. Wolfman(2),

Leave...

Like U promissed us.

NokDoc

browntoa
19-08-2003, 08:17 PM
I'm a relative newbie...made a few mistakes...Wolfman pointed them out but was not abusive to me...was only pointing me in the right direction so I would back him !!

crashynot
19-08-2003, 08:21 PM
Hi

I just want to say one thing why do you (MrWolfman)
say my code are wrong if i use the same program as other and you

And by the way there is a dtc3 calc
Nokia soft
i have a leagel one in the shop
i should not even talk about it caus i can loose my job at nokia care centre
where i work
the only thing i can say is that the dtc3 only use 10 numbers of emei and 2 of product code
for examlpe this one of a 3310 done 2 day on my own web page
(still on tryle)
will be working on the 25/08/2003

#pw+727110753503+1#
#pw+975822207300+2#
#pw+128464650636+3#
#pw+288345013655+4#

if you all want all i can do i post some screen shots of the program
here to argu this toppic

and i hope the idiots will stop buging me caus
they should look at wat they post first
sonetime they post real SHIT

thank to everbody who
agrees with me

Tony

gsm community
19-08-2003, 08:28 PM
only 10 IMEIs and 2 config keys???

LOL

in no nokia care center, there is such a calculator

original wintesla soft works with request and answer file for and from nokia security in salo / finland.

the is a calculator only for operators, called winlock WITH dongle, calculation is only correct for ONE network (hardcoded in pkd-1sa+ dongle)

browntoa
19-08-2003, 08:38 PM
just downloaded the software out of interest but can't seem to get it to do anything.......is it stand alone software like the dtc4 calcs or does it require a dongle ??

NokDoc
19-08-2003, 08:46 PM
Mr. Crashynot,

It was not so wise to reply here.

NokDoc

Alinus
19-08-2003, 09:53 PM
Mr. wolfman2,3,4,5...u seem not to understand the point

i do not close threads cause u want to.
i can leave the thread opened even if the guy says is dct 10 calculator.
in his opinion it might be...

for u it might be not...and u are free to post your opinion in the same thread about it...no one will shut your mouth as long u do it in a civilised way....and making people idiots and send then f**** themselves is not a civilised way. this is a discussion forum....and everybody has the right to post his opinion...in a CIVILISED way.

this is way u are....the bad guy

PS. now if Mr. NokDoc decided to ban you was not because you said that the software is not good...but because the manner u said it and because of the manner u approached the user that posted it. This explanation is available for all your buddies here.

cabbslad71
19-08-2003, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by NokDoc
Mr. Crashynot,

It was not so wise to reply here.

NokDoc

Its a very sore subject this........
why cant we all be normal human being and get on in life......

Shall i tell you why it cant happen???
Because youve got the likes of "CRASHYNOT" who causes deliberate trouble and then sits in the background while people take his wrap for only trying to put him right.

It stinks to think that someone of good nature and a valuable credit to N-Free has now been banned because of a newbie who is arrogant and a mennace to N-FREE.
I am sorry if the truth hurts but in my unbias opinion Mr Wolfman has been fair even up to the point of being banned..

If this is the credit you get and help you get from the men in charge i think its a real bad thing.

I bet there are many honest people out there who thinks this stinks and if so i dont see why you should sit back and watch it go unsaid....... Watch your language but post your opinion...

Perhaps i might be the next to be banned but as i said it was me who crashynot started causing the problems with so i thought i have my say.......

Regards

Cabbslad71

Alinus
20-08-2003, 07:15 AM
lool

as i said, no one banns u if u keep some limits of respect.

i do not care who started the "trouble" what i care is who started the insults, and that's wolfman.

information is free on this web page and others.
people are free to read it and to decide fot themselves if dct 3 calculator exists or not...if that one posted here wors or not...we DO NOT force a sollution upon them.

we let them decide.

if they are lazy in finding information they might fail but this is not our problem...all opportunities are here.

this thread has gone off topic.
as i said all explanations for banning mr. wolfman are fount in my previos reply.

have a nice day