PDA

View Full Version : General guide for unlocking Motorola phones?

jay21
19-08-2003, 03:32 AM
I've had a quick look around the site and found guides for unlocking Nokia phones but I'm after something for Motorola.

I have an official Motorola USB data cable, and Victor GSM software. I'm looking to unlock a Motorola V70.

Rather than post IMEI and ask someone to do it for me, I want to try and do it myself. I'm pretty new to all this unlocking business, so I don't know too much.

Thanks

Benze44
22-08-2003, 10:12 AM
You need a serial/com cable with charger plugged in it to unlock your v70 with cracked victorsoft. What version do you have from vicsoft 323 or above?
The other solution is safer. Inserting a sim of another service provider and enter your subsidy code.
Both are easy.

scorpio20
11-09-2003, 01:47 AM
You need a serial/com cable with charger plugged in it to unlock your v70 with cracked victorsoft. What version do you have from vicsoft 323 or above?
The other solution is safer. Inserting a sim of another service provider and enter your subsidy code.
Both are easy.

I have T720 which I would like to unlock. I got the Victor software but I am not able to find the COM port.

Also can you please expalin to me about this subsidy code. When I insert my SIM it is asking me for SUBSIDY code. What do I enter?

Thanks