View Full Version : CHV Blocked
shreifali
20-08-2003, 07:34 AM
Hi all
I get a "CHV BLOCKED , No left Attempts " message whenever I try read my sim.
what's the cause and what is the solution
thx in advance
NIMRI
20-08-2003, 08:30 AM
You need the PUK , call Your provider tell them you used wrong pin and blocked the sim card
Unblock SIM pin code
**05*PUK*newpin*newpin#
Unblock SIM pin code
**06*PUK2*newpin*newpin#
shreifali
20-08-2003, 10:23 PM
hi and thx
can't we find the puk or the pin somewhere in the files ( view by file browser (SIMEditor)) .
I don't want to call the provider , coz the sim is out of work , I mean it's canceled in the provider database , but i use it for experiments only .
expecting from U
Bye
NIMRI
21-08-2003, 05:54 AM
To my knowledge you cant read the PUC from the card
i3igmind
21-08-2003, 10:26 AM
if it's a t-mobile , send me the sim card number and i can get u the puk , i work for t-moble
shreifali
21-08-2003, 10:00 PM
thx a lot
but my bad luck it's not t-mobile it's LibanCell
anyway thx , and I will be waiting till someone has the answer
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.