PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Nokia Utilities

wwanthony
22-08-2003, 05:23 PM
Hi,
I have a small selection of utilities which I use regularly to edit flash files etc. I was wondering what programs you use?

I know most of you will probably be using the same as me but every now and then I stumble onto a good piece of software which makes things easier, so I was wondering if any of you guys have any different utilities?

Heres a screen capture of my "Nokia Essentials" folder where I keep all the proggies in one place. Please share yours, or a list would do, and if any "different" ones please post them.

bobl
30-08-2003, 05:28 AM
Looks like you got it all covered mate :), you certainly have more than me anyway :(

But what about winarm!?

Cheers

Bob

sirpaul1
30-08-2003, 11:15 PM
I noticed you don't have any of jonjockers software, check out his web page his got a few good programs, one of which makes it really easy to add those little characters to menu animations.

wwanthony
03-09-2003, 12:13 AM
wow this place certainly looks a lot more organised.
just got back from spain two days ago and have been asleep until now.

hey bob,
I know about winarm but have never used it, have no idea what it does or anything either. maybe i'll check it out some time.

yeah i tried one of the jon jockers proggies but it was very buggy so i havnt used any of his since.

oh well, i was hoping some juicy new softs would pop up but it seems theres nothing new :sad:

best regards.